Friday, June 1, 2007

My news and other stuff...

I have been given the green light to share part of my good news with you...
Sue Oren from Stamped in Ink, sent me an e-mail asking me to be a guest designer!!!!!
I'm not completely sure about the month but I think it's either July or August. I am so excited and so happy to have been given yet another opportunity to do this. It's so much fun!


She makes great stamps. Check these babies out:





Aren't they great?? Go check them out!


You'll have to wait a little more for the rest of the very exciting news... It'll be worth it. It's a very interesting project.

As you know, my inspiration's back in a big way. Just as it left me... I spent all afternoon yesterday scrapping and I had such a good time. Just me and my goodies :)
Here are the pages I did...






The colors are much prettier in real life, but the bulkiness in the pages always scans weird :(

That's all I have for now. I have a pretty busy day getting everything ready for my family's visit. I'm picking them up from the airport tomorrow morning and I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

It's time for me to get my but kicked by Christina. I am sore all over after yesterdays work out, but I'm sticking to it. Go me!

20 comments:

Mary said...

Oh that is awesome news about guest designer. You will have to post what month you are doing it.
Congrats. Love the layouts!!

Vane P. said...

GO ANILU!!!! So many things to be happy about!!! Your fam, your mojo, your designer spot, and your soreness!!!

So happy for you, you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And I agree, those are great stamps. I am off to check out the site.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

congratulations on your GDT-Gig!!! That is awesome.
Love your layouts!

Vee said...

congrats!! that is awesome and the lo's are so fab!!!
love everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! What great news. I know your designs will totally rock!

Your LOs are great. Your mojo is definitely back ; )

Janelle said...

Great layouts--and congrats on the designer spot! You are going to have soooo much fun with those awesome stamps!

עידן said...

amazing pages!!!
can't wait to hear the rest of the news...
sooo happy for you!! :)
congrats!

Noelia said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work!
Wow, you are soooo productive! Love every single LO!

Monica said...

congrats!!
thats way awesome
and well deserved!!

love those pages too!

Rachael said...

congrats!! That's so awesome!!

Love the layouts!

Kelly C said...

Wow... wonderful stamps! Congrats!!

Josh said...

Awesome LO's! So fun!

Nancywithajones said...

whehewwewww great news girl! YOur pages are sooo adorable. NO wonder she picked you!!! ROCK ON!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats girl...

Those layouts ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL

xoxo
Emine

Nicole said...

SUPER CONGRATS to you, my sweet friend...that is so awesome, and you totally deserve it. =)

thanks for the earrings...LOVE them.

can't wait to hear your other news...off to check out that site now...

Unknown said...

Saw your blog through emine's. . . Love your pages! Also congrats on designing;-) I can't wait to have more time to scrap soon, and get my inspiration back!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

That's great news!!!!! You go girl! Now your mojo will really be rockin'. The stamps and your LO's are beautiful! :-)

Bethany E. said...

Found your blog though a friend :)

Congrats on the GDT spot...that's awesome! And I LOVE your layouts...just beautiful!

Anna M said...

congrats girl!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...