Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Tag Mania!!!



Just a beautiful pic of the Chihuly exhibit I saw at Fairchild Botanical Garden in Miami.
I have no scrappiness to show but I love pics on posts :)


1)Name one person who made you smile today?
Natalia, Always!

2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Getting ready and putting out a breakfast spread for my dad.

3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Taking Natalia out of the bath.

4)What is something that happened to you in 1998?
I got married!!

5)What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Updating my blog" to Juan.

6)How many different things have you drank today?
None, I'm dying for some espresso!

7)What color is your hair brush?
Lavender.

8)What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries at Winn Dixie.

9)What was the last gift you received?
A beautiful Coach bag from dad!!

10)What color is your front door?
White.

11)Where do you keep cell phone?
In my purse.

12)What was the weather like today?
Too early to tell, but looks gorgeous so far!

13)What is the best ice cream flavor?
Prune, I know it sounds weird but it's delicious!

14)What are you excited about?
Seeing my Mom, sis and niece soon!!

15)Do you talk a lot?
Not at all.

16)Name a weird food you like?
Don't know if it's weird, but I put lime juice on most of my food.

17)Cold or hot?
Cold.

18)What's your favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook and go to the movies.

19)Do you want to cut your hair?
NO!!!!!

20: Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, I'm 35.

21)Are you ticklish?
Extremely :)

22)Are you typically a jealous person?
Not really. Only with certain people...

23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L"


24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A":
Angela

25)Do you chew on your straws?
Nope.

26)Do you have curly hair?
Incredibly so I get it relaxed.

27)What is the next concert you're going to?
I wish I was going to the Police concert in Miami...

28)Who is the crappiest person in your life?
I can't say or I'll get in trouble...

29)What is your favorite color?
Green in any shade

30)What is something you say a lot?
"Quelle ideee folle" (what a crazy idea in French)


31)What's your room like?
White walls, very organized, mint green duvet, my beautiful white scrap cubes...

32)What was the last movie you saw?
I saw Ocean's 13

33)Do you have work tomorrow?
I don't work. SAHM!

34)What's your dream job?
Owning a bridal salon or a scrap shop.

35)When was the last time you said "I love you"?
a few minutes ago to Natalia

36)What should you be doing right now?
Nothing really!!

37)Do you have a nickname?
Rata (rat, it's along story... from University)

38)Are you a heavy sleeper?
No, I wish.

39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly?
Last night.

40)What are your pet peeves?
People who are tardy, loud cell phone talkers, people who invade my personal space, imprudent people drive me nuts, too many to list..

Have a super dupper weekend kids!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic! enjoy your time with Dad...pls tell him I said hello.

april said...

a bridal salon, huh? I've worked there too! It was a fun time :)

Kate said...

fun little peek at you in the survey.

Nicole said...

man...we are WAY too alike!!

Scarlet said...

Love your list! I may have to try this one.

Yellow Fence said...

I'm going to disagree with #33 - SAHMs work 24 hours a day!

Shannon

alecia*grimm said...

FUn reading! Aren't those glass things amazing??!! We saw them a few times when they were here in Atlanta. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

That is ONE awesome photo!!

***Paola*** said...

Just popping in to say "hi"! Loved learning all those little things about you! I'm right there with you on the lime juice btw...

Karla Dudley said...

That picture is breath taking. So are those like blue glass candles or something? I'm like WHOA!!!!!!!!

LOVE your tag! And why are you so sweet?

-Karla

Rachael said...

there sure are a ton of tags going around! LOL

LOVE, LOVE that pic!!

Unknown said...

I want to open a store too! I will let you know wmore soon, can't let the secret out:-) I say go for it, persue your passion and hey, why not make a living out of it?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...