Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's definitely summer...

here in Miami. I went to the mall yesterday and the walk from the car to the entrance, was like walking though a 400 degree oven... It's getting hot in here, so I'm gonna take off all my clothes, put on a swimsuit and take Nati to the pool for the day.
By the way, that is an actual pic of our pool!! Gorgeous, isn't it?



I did a LO yesterday while I was getting ready for Curves and I really loved it. I haven't been this excited about a page in a while. It just came together!!
It's a 2 page 12x12 and my hubby did another amazing Photoshop job of erasing the seam in the middle.
It's perfectly straight in real life, but since I couldn't scan it, the pics make it look weird...



**************************************


One of the blog challenges today at 2 Peas was to share your list of "watch over and over" movies for the boring summer TV months.
Here's mine:

* Evidently, The Fifth Element. LOVE, LOVE it. "Leeloo Dallas multipass, mul-ti-pass"

* Stomp the Yard. Very exciting and entertaining, plus gorgeous guys to look at!

* Borat. You can't go wrong with this one :)

* The Lord of the Rings. Easily my all time fave movies.

* Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Great family fun.

* Fun with Dick and Jane. I'm not a huge Jim Carrey fan, but this one makes me laugh so hard...

* House, M.D. Get the DVDs. It's an amazing series.

* Fever Pitch. The English version, of course. A great movie for guys and girls.

* Shaun Of The Dead. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen!!

* Wimbledon. I have no idea why this one wasn't bigger at the box office. I loved it.

* The Commitments. One of those few perfect movies. A must see.

I have tons more, but this would turn into a huge post. These are my Summer faves.
Enjoy!

14 comments:

Sarah Kristiansen said...

I just KNEW I wasn't the only one who loved the Fifth Element! I think Christ Tucker is so flippin hilarious!! "Corbinmyman!"

And Fever Pitch makes my list too...

Sarah Kristiansen said...

seriously, did I really type "Christ Tucker"???

עידן said...

i love them too..
this layout is amazing!!
have a great (and cool) day :)

Anonymous said...

Love that picture and the layout is awesome!

Lord of the Rings is also one of my fav. I could watch it over and over again.

Barbie said...

The pool is amazing! It is flippin hot here too! But I cant swim and i feel like a lard butt after having my baby!

Love the layout!

Unknown said...

Ok first off your pool looks like a page in better homes! Jealous. Also, gotta love Nelly's song;-) your lo is fab lady! And mmmm hmmm . . . Stomp the yard does have lots of eye candy! Good choices.basically I just love your blog! Oh and thanks for encouragement!!!

Monica said...

ooh your pool is fab! it really does look like a page out of better homes and gardens! LUCKY!
and you know i love your lo =)
its awesome!

Noelia said...

Your pool looks so refreshing and inviting! We're having a hot day too in our necks of the woods. Great movie picks and I LOVE your LO/banner! It's such beautiful work you've done there, very cool!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! ...that is your pool? Please can I come over and swim. Then we could scrap! :-)

Nancywithajones said...

TOTALLY LOOOOVEEE ME SOME FITH ELEMENT MULLLLTTTTTIIII PASSSSSS!!!!

Nicole said...

love 5th Element too!! (hate to admit that Allie does as well...)

and seriously??!! that's the pool??!! i had no idea you lived in paradise!!

Anna M said...

Loved Fifth Element, too! Especially when the diva sings.

Your LO is gorgeous. When I see you at the end of this month, you have to teach me how to stitch!

Can't wait to see you!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love, love, love your new banner taken from your latest and greatest layout. The photo is so cool and the layout is fantabulous. You've got your mojo goin' on, girl! :-) Hope to see you soon!

Greta Adams said...

that pool looks so refreshing and i know what ya mean about the 400 degree weather...i live on the coast in MS and this chick here is dying from the humidity.
LOVE that layout...i want to know your secret on a white background...when i do it that mess looks like ca-ca....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...