Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm lucky...

I have many reasons to celebrate today!!! I have in my life an amazing father and I was lucky enough to marry a man who has proven to be a wonderful father to my two girls and to my niece, Paulina.

Today's post is dedicated to them.





This is my dad, my sis and I in the 70's. I'm the one in the red dress :)




Aren't those the most beautiful, kind eyes you've ever seen??




I took this shot of Juan and Natalia on my birthday. I finally got them to hold still for a second...



This last one is Juan with Nati and my niece Paulina from a few days ago when they came to visit from Mexico.

I'm off to the market to shop for dinner. I'm cooking some traditional French bistro food: steak with brandied wild mushrooms and potatoes gratin. Yummy!!


I hope you all have a great day with your dads and "baby dadies".


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of you and your dad!

xx
jill

april said...

mmmmmm..sounds yummy! love the photo that has the caption about the kind eyes.

Oh, and I love that name: Natalia - beautiful!

***Paola*** said...

Love your new banner girly! That layout is one of my faves of yours! Glad to see you are having a great father's day!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

What a beautiful pics girl...

Happy fathersday ;)

xoxo
Emine

Michelle said...

Gorgeous photos Anilu!

Anonymous said...

beautiful post and photos anilu. glad you shared and had a wonderful day :)

Nicole said...

you know what, how funny is it that we both titled our posts on our blogs today about being lucky...without consulting each other??!! i just finished mine, and came over to see how your day was and had to laugh...great minds...=)

love the pics of your sweet familia.

Finísima Persona said...

OH WOW!

To all the sweet, kind women out there who read my wife's blog and just spent the day celebrating their husbands/fathers, etc.: You don't know how good I got it here!

Just wanted to boast about the amazing day my Anilu gave me... Bistro food? Check! Homemade desserts? Check! Beer for breakfast? Che... OK, that didn't happen, but there's always next year, right?

Love you, Honey!

Scarlet said...

OMG, Anilu, how sweet is your hubby? I hope you both had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Anilu amazing pictures.

Juan, you are way too funny! I'm glad you both had a great day!

עידן said...

beautiful photos
happy fathers day.

Cathy Pascual said...

great pics!
happy belated father's day!

Anna M said...

Beautiful pics!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

How sweet! Love the pics of you and your dad and the ones of Juan and the girls :-) Glad you had a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...