Monday, June 18, 2007

I hope it's not too much information...

but let me tell you a little weird fact about me. I have the nose of a bloodhound. Seriously, the slightest, faintest smell makes me NUTS. I have always had an incredibly acute sense of smell.



That said, after all the steak searing that happened in this house yesterday, I have been feeling like hell!
We live in Miami, and our apartment has central air conditioning, so no matter how many windows I open, every time I cook, the place stinks for at least 24 hours.
I have not been able to sleep at all. I fell like all the life force has been sucked out of me.

I promise to come back tomorrow and post about interesting things :)

I'm off to try and sleep a little, I am beat...

9 comments:

Barbie said...

you are too funny! They say when you are preggers you smell everything but i didnt... our house is the same way

Nathalie Kalbach said...

lol - that is so funny!!!

Anna M said...

I hope you are ok.

I feel tired today, too.

Nicole said...

girl...i hear ya!!

HATE when a smell lingers around the house...remember my fishy post from last week, lol??!!

***Paola*** said...

YNow that can be a problem! You poor thing!

april said...

What's the opposite of a bloodhound's nose? That's what I have. My husband can smell anything, and I can't - nothing, I tell you! Perhaps that's why I love spicy foods!

Noelia said...

Too funny! That sounds like me. But having an acute sense of smell can have its advantages. Think Hambly & vanilla...hmmm...barely detectable but it does not escape our bloodhound noses ;)

P.S Your Juan is a great catch, he seems like such a great dad!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, you poor thing! Did you try burning the party lite candles? They really work in clearing the air.

If not open the windows and fabreeze the hell out of the apartment!

bruinbr said...

this is sooo funny! my sister is the same way! you poor thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...