Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I have been challenged!!



This is the first time I've ever done a page for a challenge blog. I went with One Little Word's "MY" challenge.
I really wanted to use that pic of Natalia again and my new Making Memories Funky Vintage paper.



This gorgeous gal is my sister Giliane. I finally got to force her into posing for me. It wasn't easy but I think I got beautiful shots of her. That was the easy part!
I got that Scrapworks paper on sale at Scrapgal a while ago and I love it. I wish I had bought some more of it.

I also want to share my joy!! I won a RAK from the sweet Caroline at Maya Road. Look at the great goodies I'm getting!! I just love MR :) I have used so many of their mini albums it's not even funny.





Another first for me, is trying out for a design team. As some of you know, I've never really been interested in getting published or working in the industry, but this time, I love the kits so much I just have to try :)
Wish me luck!

I have to go get Nati ready for school and head out to Curves. The weigh in is today and I am sooooooo nervous. I hope I'll have great news to share with you tomorrow!

Have a great day!!

21 comments:

Nicole said...

you know what...here's my take on a few things.

--you're doing GREAT with your weigh-ons, so don't sweat it girlfirend...you'll do awesome.

--i have GOT to find some of that MM paper!!

--your sister is just beautiful, and you captured just that.

--good luck with the DT thing...your work is awesome, Anilu and they'd be lucky to have you.

--now i fi could only figure out what that surprise might be...

cookcreateread said...

That is a gorgeous LO! And a very pretty little girl :) Good luck with the weigh-in, and the DT thing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Anilu! Simply stunning.

ooooh all that Maya Road, how awesome.

I can't wait to hear about your exciting news!!!

Best of luck on the DT!

עידן said...

amazing layouts!!!!
good luck with the dt and with curves.

עידן said...

hey again..
just saw the quote...
very cool!!
:)

Jessica said...

Your LO's are gorgeous!
Love all that Maya ROad! You are so lucky!

Good luck on your DT thing! And your weigh-in too!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Gorgeous layouts- love em!

Monica said...

anilu i love those pages!!
and i'm crossing my fingers for you for the dt. *not that you need it!! you are so stinkin talented!! =)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work...just beautiful!

Nancywithajones said...

whwwheewwwwww good luck girl though you dont need it. YOU ARE AWESOME and they would be so lucky to have you girly!!

YOUR sister is just gorgeous what a beautiful photo to have.

hehehe I LOVE surprises!!
YOUR layouts are just GOREGOUS as usual she is just precious

Natalie said...

Hey! Found your blog through SIStv. I love that you called Natalia, Nati because that is what my daddy calls me. Oh and I love your layouts! Too cute.

Bonita Rose said...

your work is stunning!

Bethany E. said...

Seriously...your work is amazing! Love these pages, especially your OLW page! Love visiting your blog everyday...so really and inspiring :)

Rachael said...

What beautiful layouts!!
Good luck on the weigh in!!

Scarlet said...

Beautiful layouts, and congrats on winning the Maya Road RAK!

Noelia said...

Love your LO's and good for you for trying a challenge! That's one awesome RAK you got, enjoy!
Good luck at Curves! You go girl!

Anna M said...

Good luck honey! Your work is amazing and you deserve it!

Lisa said...

Your layouts are wonderful!! You did a GREAT job!!

Good luck on your weigh in as well. I am trying to lose weight as well so I can understand how you feel!

***Paola*** said...

I'm a MR freak too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the DT gig, they would be lucky to have you!

Michelle said...

Love the layouts! Good luck at your weigh in. You'll be fine!

Oh also good luck for the DT apps. :D

Nicole Hinrichs said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog and your work it is gorgeous
hugs nicole hinrichs

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...