Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We had a great time at the pool... (eta***)


NOT!!!!!! We were getting ready for a day of fun in the sun when these awful dark clouds appeared, and the biggest storm started falling out of the sky :(
I hope it's better today cause the heat is killin' us all. My goodness, is it hot...

ETA:*** I did not take the stormy clouds pic. I wish. I got it online just to illustrate the point :)



I'm getting ready for my first weigh in at Curves this Friday and I am so nervous. I hope I get good news...



I finally got some of those gorgeous Amy Butler papers and I did this page about my sis and I getting our first pair of Crocs.
The colors are off cause the bulkiness of the page doesn't scan too good, sorry...
How dorky are we getting the exact same pair ???



As you can see, I have a new blog banner. My cyber-master hubby put it there for me. I like it a lot!! I was dying to use those Basic Grey papers and rub ons. This is definitely one of my fave pages, if I may say so :)


I'm off to sweat like a maniac.

I love Wednesdays, have a great one!!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Oh you got a FANTASTIC picture out of those clouds though! And cute layout on the shoes!

Vee said...

I love your new banner!!
i so love amy butler's papers and your lo is gorgeous!!
love your green crocs too :)

Mary said...

Love your new bannter, Good luck with your weigh in!! Hope your hard work pays off.

Greta Adams said...

i love my crocs....especially the flops...those are the bomb...love that page
and great banner...i need a hubby like yours =)

Greta Adams said...

oh yeah 1 more thing....your banner is still my favorite page...i just can't stop looking at it...i LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

That's a fanstastic picture of yesterday's storm. Love it.

That crocs layout is way too cute!

Anna M said...

Love the banner!

Colleen said...

that is a gorgeous pic and i LOVE those papers!!! and the crocs!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Great banner, LOVE the crocs layout and I hope your weigh in went well :-)

Hugs!

jess said...

Love your layout about the crocs!!!
And that sky picture is awesome!!!
Your banner looks great!!
Xx Jess

עידן said...

love the banner
love the crocs :)
have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...