Friday, June 22, 2007

My friends ROCK!!!!

I am so incredibly lucky to have found all of you through this hobby that I LOVE so much.
You have all changed my life in wonderful ways, and I have to let you know that I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!

Now, feast you eyes on these beauties...

First, look at the incredibly beautiful page Nik did for me with the pic I sent her in our photo swap. It's perfect all over and I will treasure it for ever.
Thank you so much Nik!!






This is the sketch of the drawing the uber talented Karla Dudley is making for me. I am dying to see the finished product!!! I already know where I'm gonna hang it. I'm so excited!!!

Karla, you Rock big time!





Now, as requested by Nik, here are 7 random facts about yours truly...

1. I can speak four languages: Spanish, English, French and Haitian Creole.

2. If you want to torture me, dirty my hands and stop me from washing them.... ARGHHHH!!! I absolutely cannot stand having dirty hands.

3. I have an incredibly acute sense of smell and they tell me that when I was a kid, I wouldn't get into a car without smelling it first :)

4. I HATE cheese. I know Nik's very surprised...

5. I started walking when I was 9 months old and very soon after that I walked up and down the stairs wearing my Mom's 70's platform shoes.

6. I have been seriously obsessed with shoes ever since I can remember. Every time there was a party at my house (or any house), I used to quietly sit next to a lady whose legs were crossed, and when she least suspected it, I removed her shoe and ran away with it.

7. I have a phobia. A terrible fear of things in clusters. I cannot look at a bee hive, or something with lots of tiny holes in it's texture... Ughhhhhh, just thinking about it makes me shudder. My sister used to get her kicks by taking a piece of putty and making lots of tiny holes in it with a pen tip. I would literally run away screaming. How crazy am I???


Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Anilu. I believe we are lucky. I have also met wonderful people through this awesome hobby.

Love that layout and the drawing is gorgeous.

Nicole said...

lol, you're not crazy, Anilu...i ove you just as you are =)

so glad you like the page...it will be on it's way down to you. hopefully i'll get o the P.O. this weekend.

how is it possible that i am friends with someone who dislikes cheese?!

עידן said...

lol..can't stand my hands dirty too.. :)
have a great weekend!!
o, the layout and the drawing you got are amazing!!

Bonita Rose said...

4 languages.. that is sooo great, and the whole cluster thing, well that's just weird.. lol

Monica said...

omg i dont think youre crazy at all! altho, you did make me chuckle a bit ;)
i love that lo that nicole did for you! she's so stinkin talented!
have a great weekend =)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOve your presents- what awesome pages!!!

Also love getting to know you better!

Deanna G. said...

I feel so lucky to have met my online friends too :) awwww. Give thanks, for sure!!

Awesome pages :) Cute list too.

Happy Friday!!

Sarah Youde said...

The layout and sketch are FAB!

Bethany E. said...

Anilu! You're making me laugh my butt off! I'm so with you on the dirty hand thing...and that phobia...so funny!

Isn't it amazing to meet so many awesome people??

Rachael said...

What great friend! :)

Hey, I'm with ya on #'s 2 and 3!!

Anna M said...

I have a phobia. A terrible fear of things in clusters. I cannot look at a bee hive, or something with lots of tiny holes in it's texture... Ughhhhhh, just thinking about it makes me shudder. My sister used to get her kicks by taking a piece of putty and making lots of tiny holes in it with a pen tip. I would literally run away screaming. How crazy am I???

I totally agree! I am getting goosebumps now. Like a shattered glass...I'm freaking out now!

I am a germaphobe so I am like you with the dirty hands thing!

Scarlet said...

I love your shoe stories! So funny that you would scope out which shoes you could run off with! As I recall, I got in trouble once at daycare for rearranging everyone's shoes during naptime.

april said...

love your list and your LO!!!

toners said...

Love your 7 facts! Reading about your phobia reminds me of my hubby; he can't stand the texture of cotton wool and even looking at it makes him cringe!!

Greta Adams said...

that is totally funny about the clusters...never heard that one before..

miss you girl...

love that layout she did for you ...PERFECT

Unknown said...

Wow I just love your blog.... it feels like getting to know an old friend. The things you make are sooooo beautiful..NO GORGEOUS. You have such talent. I so enjoy looking at all the different scrapbooks...WOW!!!
Miss u love u

BlessedDaily! said...

those are both so awesome.... love the journaling on the LO.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOL! Great random facts... you're not crazy! I understand the weird cluster thing because, in a similar way, I can't stand that either and the dirty hands thing, too! I always wash my hands, but then I also hate when they feel dry after washing them so I carry lotion with me, too!

Love the layout that Nic did! Beautiful! And the drawing from Karla, Wow! Very talented. Nice goodies... Enjoy!

Natalie said...

Your list was so interesting. Love that you speak 4 languages. I'm currently working on my third right now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...