Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My sweet baby girl...

is just too cute!!! This is the scene I found in her room the other day..



And this is her getting into the oddest places like always...




A tag from Nancy's blog...

My roommate and I once:
- Never had a roommate...

Never in my life have I:
- been as happy or felt as fulfilled as I do right now!

High school was :
- Nice, but I couldn't wait for it to end... The French system is just too demanding.

When I'm nervous :
- my foot starts jerking like that little bunny's in Bambi, remember him?

My hair :
- is crazy curly so I get it relaxed.

When I was 5:
- I was having one fun, beautiful childhood

When I turn my head left :
- I see the walk in closet door.

I should be :
- having something to eat, I'm about to pass out...

By this time next year :
- I hope to God I'm still here in my beloved Florida!!

My favorite aunt is :
- My Tía Guera (my Mom's sister and God mother)

I have a hard time understanding :
- why can't we all just be nice and get along???

You know I like you if :
- I say so. I am black or white, no shades of gray with me...

My ideal breakfast is :
- Chilaquiles made by my Mom. Yummy!!!

If you visit my home town :
- I'll make sure you have the best time ever and you're gonna love it!

If you spend the night at my house :
- I'm gonna turn down your bed and put goodies on your pillow... The Martha in me...

My favorite blond is :
- My cousin Hector

My favorite brunette is :
- My Natalia

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds :
- Oh, none at all!

I shouldn't have been :
- so indulgent with myself during pregnancy.

Last night I:
- Did some laundry while watching Kathy Griffin .

A better name for me would be :
- None other than my name. I like it a lot.

I've been told I look like :
- Shari Belafonte.

If I could have any car, it would be :
- A big, beautiful, shiny Range Rover with the works!!




Before I leave, here's a pic of a beauty coming my way from Studio Calico...




And some more eye candy from Work in Progress.




I'm off to get ready, my dad comes in to town in a little while !!

14 comments:

april said...

Very cool Anilu! especially the pic of Natalia in the laundry! Love the list and although I've never had that breakfast food (not even attempting to spell it) I would love to try it.

Anonymous said...

Nati is such a sweet little princess! Enjoy your time with your Dad!

Kellie said...

Hey girl, great answers to the tag! And oh boy lots of yumminess coming your way!
Have fun with your dad. :)
Kellie

Kate said...

Love love LOVE the new supplies! And your little girl really is a beauty!

Nicole Lund said...

Very cute! Yesterday I found my two year old asleep on the plastic little tykes playset, he likes to get into funny places too.

Vee said...

I am geting the Studio add on too :)
so cool!!
your daughter is so cute!!

Greta Adams said...

can't wait to see what you do with all the goodies....

your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

עידן said...

the pictures are adorable!!!
love your list :)

bruinbr said...

love that pic of Natalia in the basket! such a cutie!

Cindy F said...

Your daughter is too cute. The basket pic reminds me of when my dd was little like that.

Monica said...

aww how cute!!
my girls like to sit in baskets too. they are so silly!
hope you have the best time with your dad!

Nicole said...

Allie still loves to do this, and she is WAY too big to do so!!

have fun with your kit!!

Noelia said...

Your little girl is too sweet! I remember those tea party days when mine was little..sweet memories :)
Have fun with your dad!

Natalie said...

All those scrap goodies look so yummy! Can't wait to see what you create. Have a fabulous weekend!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...