Saturday, June 16, 2007

What makes you smile?

Just a quick weekend post with a little blog challenge.



What makes you smile? Put a smile on your face and tell me all about it!!

Here's my "smile list"...

* the picture above

* the sunsets here in Miami

* having a gorgeous view of the lake when I'm doing the dishes at home

* the little kisses Natalia gives me every morning to wake me up

* big jacaranda trees in bloom

* when Juan makes me cup of delish latte

* getting calls from my family in Mexico

* scrap booking

* having to stop the car so a mama duck and her little ducklings can cross the street

* the fact that I know I have lots of reasons to smile every day!!!!

Have a great Father's Day weekend :)

10 comments:

Kellie said...

Those are all very wonderful Anilu!
Have a wonderful weekend as well! :)
Talk soon...
Kellie

Sandie said...

They are wonderful, thank you for sharing them with us.

Things that make me smile are:-

My children laughing
Phone calls from my Mum
My dog
My Sistas :D

Jody said...

Great list. It's definitely the little things in life that tend to bring the biggest smiles to my face...kids clean out of the tub, lattes, alone time with hubby, good food out anywhere =), summer breezes, new scrapbook stuff or old scrapbook stuff that looks 'new' again just because I look at it in a different light, feeling rested in the morning, hugs and kisses- anytime of day, mail. Good mail. And retro aprons. That's just a partial list of mine. Thanks for the fun challenge. And congrats on your Catwalk spotlight at SIS this week!! =)

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

those are great reasons to smile!:)

freshly bathed babies
kisses from my hubby
lavender chocolate
scrapping

xx
jill

Balou said...

I just found your blog and I am so excited to find another Miami scrapper (I'm in Kendall). I love your layouts!

I had the same thing happen with a mama duck and ducklings a couple of weeks ago at Dadeland Mall, lol! I wished I had my camera so I could have taken a picture and scrapped it.

april said...

very nice challenge!

the things that make me smile:
my dog - who's wearing a diaper now
my husband when he comments on bloggy-things (he has no clue, but is trying so hard)
anilu's post
getting a banana republic reward card in the mail!

Scarlet said...

You make me smile Anilu... but you already know that.

What makes me smile the most is getting hugs and kisses from my kids. I also smile when the produce guy at work brings me fruit for no reason. Starbuck's makes me smile. Studio Calico makes me smile (but you already knew that too).

Anna M said...

Cute pics honey! About 11-12ish days till I get to see you!

Bethany E. said...

Wow! It put a smile on my face just reading this...sounds like you really do have a ton of things to be happy about :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...