Thursday, June 21, 2007

I've been tagged...

by my dear friend Idan, who is the It Boy on SIS, check him out here! Way to go Idan!!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, Ana (great grand mother) Maria de la Luz (grandmother)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Watching Army Wives last sunday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I do.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chorizo cantimpalo from Spain

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, 2 girls. One in heaven one here with me. Natalia and Milagros.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Kinda...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I do.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NEVER!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Of course. A little OCD...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Very.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Prune ice cream I have only found in Haiti.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hands and teeth.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have no patience at all.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My little girl...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
-----
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
blue pajama pants, no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a home made latte and a little piece of lemon pound cake

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The morning news on NBC

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Wet earth after it rains, Natalia's hair

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister Giliane

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
A lot!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not a sports fan at all.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, perfect 20/20 vision for me!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Duck confit from Les Halles in Miami

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Oceans 13

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue pajama camisole

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
---------
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
---------
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I hope I had tome to read...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad, I have an iBook.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
So You Think You Can Dance and Rescue Me

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Water flowing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New York

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can cross stitch, if you consider that a talent

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Mexico City

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
Mind reading




Yesterday I got an e-mail form the one and only Kristina Contes with a little peek at the fabulous class kit I got from her.
I hope you were lucky enough to get in on that action in time. I can't wait to see the whole thing!!





I also want to give props to my girl Monica for her SIS Catwalk appearance!
WTG!!

Have a great Thursday :)

13 comments:

april said...

very fun stuff, anilu! I learned a lot!

Great looking kit, too.

Kate said...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Prune ice cream I have only found in Haiti.

Now that is one strange flavor! does it have the other prune side effects?

Micayla said...

Oh my life that kit is fabby! I want one!!!

עידן said...

magical list. thanks for doing that!
and enjoy the kit..
it looks awesome!!

Lynn said...

Did you say Prune ice cream??? OMG. I don't think I would even consider eating it.Then again, I don't like prunes so why would I.

Monica said...

oh yes! i can't wait to get that kit!! i'm so super excited for it.
actually..i'm kinda hoping my mojo will appear at the same time the kit does! lol.

and thanks for the shout out =)
youre soo sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that kit! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fun facts and that kit look phenomenal!!!

Bonita Rose said...

I loved reading all about u.. and lucky u a kit fr Kristina... lucky you!

Anna M said...

Love the Kristina kit! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Scarlet said...

That's one heck of a survey. It would take me forever to answer all those questions.

Lisa said...

i love that list! Makes me feel like I know you now :) And what a great package of goodies :) Have fun!

Noelia said...

Anilu, I'm really enjoying your blog! You have so much talent and charisma. Love reading tags because you get to learn so much about someone in so little time.

Sorry you have a little girl that has passed away, I had no clue :(
You are very strong indeed.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...