Monday, June 25, 2007

Photo swap!!

I finally tackled the pic Nik sent me of Allie. I had a hard time with it, cause the one she did for me is so amazing, I really wanted to do something beautiful for her.

I liked the pic so much that I did 3, yes 3 LOs with it. I haven't scanned the third.... Soon :)



I loved doing this with Nik, and I really hope we'll do it more often!! If you want to swap pics with me, let me know, I'd love it!!


I am really happy cause I just spoke to my Mom and they have their tickets and all!!! They're getting here on the 4th and I can't wait :)

Well, it's time for my work out, so peace out!!

Have a wonderful week :)

17 comments:

Rachael said...

They are both so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow Anilu! those layouts are beautiful. You did a great job.

Deanna said...

they look beautiful!!! great job!
deanna

Vee said...

gorgeous pages!!

Barbie said...

Youre awsome! I love them!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'll swap with you!!!! That sounds like so much fun. You know that I love all your layouts so I only hope that the page I create for you is half as pretty! :-) BTW, email me and let me know if you'll be at CKC. Hugs!

Cathy Pascual said...

gorgeous!!!!

Allison Davis said...

Beautiful layouts!!!
Can't wait to see the third one!

elizabeth said...

awww...they are all so great. and she is just the cutest!

Anna M said...

Gorgeous honey (as usual!).

Have a great week!

עידן said...

this layouts are amazing!!
can't wait to see the third...

april said...

wow, photoswapping with you is very beneficial!!!

Scarlet said...

Awesome layouts, Anilu! I love the blue/lime green combination.

Kelly S. said...

i like the second best!
(but they are both beautiful!)

Noelia said...

Those LO's are FAB!
I love that you did 3 separate LO's with the same pic! You should totally submit your work under a "3 versions" kind of article. I'm sure Nik will love it!

Nicole said...

ok, honestly...i love you.

these are amazing, Anilu...i can't believe you did 3!!!

i just can't believe how lucky i am to have found you through this crazy 'hobby' of ours =)

xoxo, nik

Greta Adams said...

gorgeous work girlie....don't sweat to much...that E word is a bad bad word...bwhahahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...