Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well, color me HAPPY!!!!

I woke up today to find my I love taking pictures LO on the SIS catwalk section of their gallery!!!!
How cool is that?!?!?!?!
The amazingly talented Kelli Darr chose my page to feature as her favorite.
It was very, very cool to find my work there. It just made my day. Thank you, Kelli!!!

On amazing kit club news, the July peek is up at Work in Progress. Love the summery playful colors. Check it out...




I also discovered Studio Calico. You have to see their debut kit. Gorgeous stuff and a great website. April and Scarlet did a truly amazing job. Congrats to them!



O.K, I'm off to watch the season premiere of Rescue Me. It's been patiently waiting for me inside Mr. TiVo...
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

Toodles.

16 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting! Love all the new goodies!

Lynn said...

Congrats! Its always nice to wake up to something so nice! I love that July kit! What wonderful colors. How did you like Rescue ME? I for one, love the show. I lmao when the daughter came home from her date and started in on him, then threw up! I also loved the fact that the new baby loves Tommy and not the ex!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend! Thanks for the heads up on the Work in Progress kit - it looks great!

I picked up one of the StudioCalico kits. They are fab!

Vee said...

congrats!! I saw that this morning!!well deserved :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the way your pages and banner turned out!

Greta Adams said...

BOWING DOWN TO YOU...seriously i am so totally stoked you got the catwalk for that layout...

mmmmmmm why did you have to put that eyecandy up while i am on a spending freeze..oh wait that is july...yay i will take myself off by then
xo
g

Monica said...

congrats anilu! =)
very well deserved!

mmm i love that studio calico kit! such yumminess..but can i handle a 3rd kit?? lol. maybe...

april said...

congrats, how exciting! Thanks for posting about Studio Calico, too!

Crystal @ A Well-Feathered Nest said...

OK - I'm so jealous. And I'm trying not to buy any more goodies for a while!

Anna M said...

Congrats babe!

EquineSpirit said...

Congratulations!!

Nicole said...

congrats to you, my sweet friend!! LOVE that LO...simply awesome =)

Scarlet said...

Thanks Anilu, and congrats! I'll have to go check it out!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's awesome:-)

Bethany E. said...

That's awesome! Congrats...you totally deserve it!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

How exciting to have your "I love taking pictures" layout on the catwalk. Yeah! It's a beautiful spread and banner. LOVE it!

I'm also really lovin' the new Studio Calico kit and their site is great. Thx for sharing! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...