Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finally found them!!!




Those very elusive American Crafts Modern albums. They are finally in stock at 2 Peas!! Get yours while they're still available.

I also got some very happy mail: my Poppy Ink stamps!! Love those babies.


Here's more of my gorgeous family...





I had such a wonderful time with my peeps during the weekend. It went by incredibly fast, like all good things :) Thankfully they'll all be back for the summer!!

Went to Curves this morning to start week four of "Operation No More Huge Ass". I am totally addicted to the work outs. Endorphins really do give you one kick ass high :)



Saw Knocked Up today and I laughed so hard... Go watch this movie it's very , very funny. Great summer movie, fun for guys and for us girlie girls.

Not much else to report. I'm just happy, inspired, have lots of pics to scrap and lots of happy mail full of scrap goodies coming my way!

P.S: I have started uploading pics of my jewelry and you can see it here, or through the link on the right hand side of the blog :)

Have a great week :)

11 comments:

Barbie said...

Those poppy ink stamps were so yummy! Lucky you!

Jill said...

Great pictures - such gorgeous girls!!!!!

Rori Smith-Koch said...

Beautiful photos! Good movie you say...I have been wanting to go see it..will have to now. thanks

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome!!! I'm so glad you had a great time with your family. I'm so happy that you've posted your jewelry - its beautiful!

Noelia said...

What beautiful family you have! You seem to be real close and that's wonderful. I'm off to check out your jewelry.

עידן said...

adorable pictures!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw yeah, your family is really gorgeous... Off to check your stuff ;)

xoxo
Emine

Unknown said...

I saw that movie, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard! My fav show is gray's anatomy so I love the main chick! Anyway can't wait to see what you make with your new stuff!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love those photos of you and your family!

Hey- I'm a big fan of those AC albums too!!!

Monica said...

those are great pics anilu!!
and i loved the scattorgies idea!
so fun!!

Greta Adams said...

when 2 peas is out you can get those albums at www.noelmignon.com.
that's where i get mine...she always has plenty in stock...

can't wait to see that movie it looked funny...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...