Friday, June 15, 2007

A lazy rainy Friday in Miami...

It has been raining non stop every afternoon, all week. Right now it's not even 3 pm and we have to turn the lights on in the house cause it's so dark outside...

I still can't stop smiling about my SIS Catwalk appearance. It's just so cool to me that someone else likes the stuff I make :)


I also want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my blog reading friends. Getting your messages makes me soooo happy. You guys ROCK!


(I found this cute card online :) )



Juan was having big time cravings for my famous chocolate cake so I spent all Wednesday afternoon baking away.
It was worth it though, it really came out delish...
I got the recipe from Cooks Illustrated, the best cooking magazine around.





It's almost tome to go pick up Nati from school, so I'll leave you with this picture of my adorable fairy talking on the phone with her Tita (my Mom)...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the catwalk!!!!!! Woo hoo!Can't wait to see what you do with the winged photo...or the shot of the cake! Looks delish :)

Monica said...

oh that cake looks delish!!
send me some girlie! =)

Lisa said...

YUUUM on the cake and the angel is tooo sweet!

עידן said...

this layout rocks!! you deserve that :)

here is a little quote just for you:
“Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”
-Swami Sivananda

hope you like it :)
have an amazing day!!!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, I'll be right over to have some of that cake - it looks so good! YUM!

Nicole said...

oh. my. goodness.

look at her!!

(also lookin' at that cake...YUM!)

here's to a great weekend...

april said...

Yummy! Love your featured LO, in case I haven't told you.

BTW, thanks for adding the Studio Calico link, just noticed that :)

Scarlet said...

I can't get the thought of chocolate cake out of my mind. I wonder why?

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Woohooo Congrats sweetie... Well deserved.. Your layout is freaking AWESOME... Love it...

Give me a slice of that cake please.. It's not FAIR. Showing it but NOT sharing it LOL

xoxo
Emine

Anonymous said...

love your "catwalk" banner :) too cool anilu...and, um, cake please!

Noelia said...

Congrats on the catwalk! I have to check out that section in SIStv. Your cake looks delish even for a girl that doesn't like chocolate icing! That's a cute pic of Naty! (we call my mom Tita as well)

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and for posting heartfelt comments. It's truly touching when people bring a little sunshine your way. Thanks and I'll be visiting you often because I love your work and your posts!

Colleen said...

ok, so i'm coming down for some cake, k?

Anna M said...

I'll be expecting that cake when I see you at the end of this month! I can't wait to see yoU!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...