Monday, June 11, 2007

A letter to myself...


This is one of the blog challenges today. If you could write a letter to your past self, what would you say?
This isn't exactly a letter, but I would definitely have loved to know these little bits that I've had to learn the hard way...

* RE-LAX!!! Go with the flow. Stop fighting life. Live it!

* Fully enjoy your two pregnancies. They go by in a flash and you are going to miss the huge belly, believe it or not.

* Get over the tiredness and lack of sleep, and cherish every second of your baby while she still is a baby. Really!!

* Have fun at University. Those years are gonna be some of the happiest of your life. Grades are important, but take a break and enjoy :)

* "A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" is not just a cute little saying...

* Do NOT go on your honeymoon the day after your wedding. First move into your new home, believe me, that's when you'll the vacation...

* Even if it's hot as hell, DO NOT cut your hair. You'll regret it...

* When the darkest day of you life comes, let it out. Cry out loud, scream, ask for help, do no keep it inside. It's you right to crumble. Don't try to be strong for anyone.


I think that's it. I really don't have tons of regrets. What would you have to say to yourself??

10 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

wonderful post, i enjoyed reading more about u....

Micayla said...

Fab idea, I may have to try it!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

funny I did this as a retro challenge on my blog last year too! LOve yours!!!!

Lynn said...

Love your notes to yourself. Especially the one about the honeymoon! I wish I took mine a month after, thats when I was ready for a vacation, lol.

Breanne Crawford said...

that is fantastic advice.

i love it. so much.

Unknown said...

First, thanks for the super sweet comment! And I love your list, I'm going to use this idea for a page. I'm thinking one thing of advice for myself would be to take more risks and stop doubting myself!

Noelia said...

I liked reading your letter, it's honest and so open.
I've been really enjoying visiting your blog and I'm thrilled that you've been visiting mine. We seem to have so much in common :)

Finísima Persona said...

I got some valuable advice for you:

Never take a laxative AND a sleeping pill at the same time.

Love your blog, Honey!

XOXOXO

Your DH

עידן said...

very cool

bohmbim said...

really really love this list

leslie aka millersjel over @sistv

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...