Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm baaaaack!!!

Today I got up, sent Nati to school and felt the need to scrap. I sat down and just did it. It came to me!!! I am so happy to finally be getting out of this funk :)
Here's what I did..




Everything on this one's from Paper Source. I just love that store. The flower pp is actually part of the catalog!



How incredibly cute is she?? I loved dressing her in bloomers when she was a baby and those were my faves. I used my Jenni Bowlin may kit.



This is a pic I have scrapped before, but when I love certain pics so much, they get multiple LOs. Some Jenni Bowlin, the lace my mom sent from Mexico, the rub on letters are AC.



This has has also been scrapped before. This is the first one I did yesterday and it came together in about 15 min!!! I used more of the catalog paper from P.S., an Anna Griffin metal crown I had been dying to use but didn't know how, a piece of string from a 7 Gypsies mini book and my favorite journaling cards ever from MME.

I hope you like my pages. I feel so happy now that Mr. Mojo has decided to visit me again. Hope he stays for a looooong time :)

I also got a great gift from Vane P. Look at the great goodies she got me!!!! I had been craving those AC thickers for ever and now I have 'em :)



I have the best friends ever! I hope they know how much I love them all and how happy I am to have them in my life :)

TODAY"S CHALLENGE:
If I could go back 5 years, what would I do differently?
* I would definitely take much better care of my eating habits during pregnancy and I would have worked out from day one.
I am not one of those lucky gals who magically go back to their pre pregnancy weight... :(

OK, I'm off to Curves and I have to come back and clean the apartment. It must be spotless for my peeps.

Peace out.

21 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous pages!
Don't you love saying "thickers" ot loud!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Benita said...

Your layouts are gorgeous! Love me some Thickers, too :)

Barbie said...

Love the layouts!!! Oh and Im right with ya about the eating habits while being pregnant and exercising... I never realized how important that was until now =X

Karen said...

Wow! I'd say your mojo is back too. My fave is "Flowery Bum" and she is a cutie. Love the Thickers too and I must get me some of those blue colored ones.

~karen

Kelly C said...

great pages!!

Monica said...

oh heck yes the mojo is back!!
those are beautiful!

now if only mine would show up..

Nathalie Kalbach said...

your layouts are amazing- I love them!

Allison Davis said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I love the "flowery bum", it made me giggle!

Aren't thickers the greatest! I want every single one I can get my hands on!

Noelia said...

Your LO's are beautiful! You're very talented!

Anonymous said...

love your work!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Girls you ROCKED the pages ;)

If I got 5 years back I would not let myself get in this trouble... I would stay away from anything that could affect my health..

thanks for your sweet comment.. You are way toooo sweet

xoxo
Emine

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are back! Those LOs are beautiful and that floral paper is awesome.

Anna M said...

Yay! You're back! Gorgeous LOs!

toners said...

Beautiful work :) My DD's name is Natalie and we call her Nattie!

Vee said...

love your layouts!!
love papersource
i cut up the catalog too!!
loved it :)

Sherry said...

Wow... what beautiful pages... :)

Love what you said about the baby weight.

Vane P. said...

So glad you were able to find something you wanted!

Beautiful LOs, as always.

Bonita Rose said...

love your layouts.. and hey, I'm a CURVES gal too! hugs

Josh said...

Love the flowery bum! LOL! It is great!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Whoohoo!!!!! You go girl! The layouts are fab and I love the flowery bum one and the gold crown on your mom. Beautiful pages! :-) Glad you're back...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...