Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just in case I wasn't spending enough time with the Mac...


I just found Scrap in Style TV. A new scrap comunity that I'm lovin'. Go check it out.
It has a great format, very easy to navigate, cute designer kits. Looks very promising so far.
********************
Hey, did you watch the view yesterday?!?!? How cool was Rosie exposing that idiotic Elizabeth for the hypocrite she is?!?!?!? I really DO NOT like her. She sounds like a kid repeating what she hears her parents say at home. Yuck! It always cracks me up how she gets all riled up and how Rosie keeps her cool. I am gonna miss her so much, she was the only reason I started watching the view again.
Here it is for your entertainment. I know Trish will get kick out of it...


**********************
In fitness news... Still LOVIN' Curves. My trainer Christina really worked me hard yesterday and, guess what??? Already my wrist watch fits better!!! I can't believe it. This only pushes harder and gets me so much more motivated.
Those of you that need a push, JUST DO IT! Give it a try, you will see results fast.
***********************

Ok, now, how crazy was LOST?!?!? This has been by far my fave season finale evah. Are we gonna start getting flash forwards now, who dies in the future, is Jack's dad alive in the island as we speak, it's NOT Penny's boat, who is Naomi with?? How will I ever make it 'till the fall, I'll never know. Good stuff. Good stuff indeed.
**********************
My 35th b-day's almost here...WOOOHOOOO!!!! Have a great Thursday :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about the view and Elisabeth, she makes me NUTS!!! I love Rosie and will miss her so much, I am not sure if I will watch it after she is gone, I do like Joy a lot but EH just drives me crazy. I love all your SB stuff and your use of Martha things too :)

Monica said...

ooh i havent seen that clip yet. i'm about to go watch it. i honestly never liked the view much to begin with..but now its like a trainwreck and i can't look away lol.

and yay! i'm so excited you came over to SIStv :) love it there. totally addicting!

Anna M said...

All those women drive me NUTS!

When is your birthday?

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

wow that woman can talk bwahahaha...

talk to you at SISTV ;)

xoxo
emine

עידן said...

go rosie!! :)
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trish said...

You're not kidding--I saw that whole mess. The thing that EH never got was that it WASN'T at all about politics--it is that she didn't stand up for her as a friend. And while I can't stand her--I didn't even think she was THAT low. I was wrong.

So glad Ro is leaving. She is happy, and I know she will be on to better things. So that makes me happy for her. Like she needs to work with that bunch...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...