Thursday, May 3, 2007

Natalia's portrait of Mom!!!!

Just a little while ago I was giving Natalia her breakfast when she came running to show me a picture she had drawn of me. I died and went to heaven.
I had to share it with you. So here is her opera prima...



These are two LOs I did with the most recent pics of my sweet niece Paulina. I finally used my Tinkering Ink papers I've had for so long. The felt letters I cut myself with my Quickutz Studio alphabet and this great stiff felt I found at Michael's called ez-felt.




Here's the interview Caroline made me:

1. righty or lefty?
-right handed
2. what is your weirdest quirk?
- I wash my hands tens of times during the day
3. what is one thing you absolutely cannot live without?
- a daily shower
4. what is your favorite animal?
- a great dane
5. what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- caramel cone from Hagen Dasz

Wanna be interviewed? Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions (leave your e-mail!). I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

That's it for today. I have to go get my hair done.
Peace out.

5 comments:

Monica said...

love the scrappies!
what a cute drawing..i love when
my girls do that.

ps: interview me ;)
msg1118@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

ok...i'm in. shoot me an email with the ?????

love Nati's drawing by the way. =)

michelle.g said...

awww...love nati's drawing and your scrappies.

i'm game for the interview!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

your posts are always fun to read... and Nati's drawing is oh-so-sweet! Interview me at mvmolina@aol.com

Hugs,
Vanessa

Greta Adams said...

your scrappies are awesome! You do fabulous work

Sweet sweet drawing from Nati.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...