Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My friends ROCK!!!

I spent most of the morning at the pool today, trying to get a tan. The day was so perfectly perfect... Gorgeous clear blue sky, cool air, no people by the pool. Bliss! I finally have some color :)
Before heading back home, I stoped by the mail box, and there was a beautiful USPS box waiting for me. It was from my friend Trish from Work in Progress kits.
By the way, if you haven't yet, go get the May kit, they are 2 seconds away from another sell out. Hurry!!!
Here's what was in the box...



How amazing is she!?!?!?! I just love her. Thank you, Trish! You spoil me too much :)
Be on the lookout, people. There will be great designers at Work in Progress in the coming months...

I'm off to pick Nati up from school. Can't wait to come back and start playing with my gorgeous goodies!

Thanks again, my dear Trish!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

lucky you...have fun with your new stuff =)

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome!

michelle.g said...

oooo you got the new AL book! how awesome!! and poolside, huh? i'm soooo jealous!

Greta Adams said...

Wow that is some loot there...hope i am not to late!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...