Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Last weekend's creations...

These are the LOs I created last weekend at Barb's. I always get more done in a day at our crops than here at home in weeks...
Hope you like!

This is daddy getting his laughs at the expense of my sweet tiny baby girl. I love those Tres Jolie papers from MME and the Hambly rubons are to die for!



A pretty shameless lift of Idan Asinely. He's sooooo talented. I just love his work. Yes, you read fine, He is a guy. You can visit his blog through the link on the right. Paper's Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras. The journaling tag is Martha's. The pic shows the stuff Nati cannot go to sleep without.



I've had this AC paper and those big metal bookplates from BG forever. I am so glad I finally used them. It's a pic from the first time Nati put on her socks all by herself!!



This gorgeous gal is my Mom. The pic is from the 80's i guess. Not sure. I got that paper at Scrapbook Central. I think it's Fancy Pants. The stamps, Fontwerks of course, and AL.



Here's undeniable proof of genetics... She's always organizing her toys in neat perfectly coordinated rows. Can you say Mom's OCD??? She cracks me up!
Paper's FW and some pretty old MM.



Finally, one of me as a kid. I guess it was a passport pic or something. I look so serious... Paper's CI Karen Russell, BG metal bookplate, HS letters. The big "a" is also BG and the little bling pin is MM.




That's it. I have another one I love but Juan has to stitch the pages for me cause it's an 8.5 x 11 spread.

Please keep me in your thoughts. Something big might be coming our way and I need all the good vibes and prayers we can get. I promise to just tell you about it and stop teasing you guys as soon as I can.

I'm off to start my day. Have a great one!!

2 comments:

עידן said...

wow!! amazing layouts!
[especially the 2nd on...:)]

elizabeth said...

girl i am diggin' your lo's soooo much. i love the clean lines, the simplicity, and stunning colors of them all!

great job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...