Thursday, May 17, 2007

I can't think of a title...


I had forgotten about this LO from a few weeks ago. It's an 8.5 x 11 spread but it looks like a single page 'cause my Juan is a master at stitching LOs together for me in Photoshop.
The tag is MS and the stamps are my custom ones from Village Impressions (dot com) and the little round ones are Art Warehouse (I think).
I'm still debating the tag, so give me your opinion, yes or no?? I'm leaning towards no...

I have so many pics of my girlie getting herself into whatever, that I had to do a page about it.

Day 3 of Curves: I found a great trainer. She has vowed to kick my fat ass into oblivion so I'm even more pumped, if that's possible. When I start looking decent in pics again, I will post my progress. Really, if you have weight issues and want to do something about it, find a Curves, I LOVE it and I know I'll be going there for many years to come.

Jack Bauer is paging me so I'm off to C.T.U...

4 comments:

Anna M said...

Can you please ask your husband to teach me how to stitch?

I can't wait to see your svelte selk in June baby!

Anna M said...

Oops...I mean SELF...what's a selk?

Monica said...

dude i seriously need to get my butt into SOMEWHERE. do they have daycare at curves? hmmmm..

bout the lo..i dig it. but i agree, i say ixnay on the tag. :)

Anonymous said...

I actually like the tag on the layout... but its what every you like best. I'm sure it will look good with out it.

I'm so glad you are still hyped with curves. Good luck and continue to post your progress, maybe it will inspire me ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...