Tuesday, May 29, 2007

20 Questions...



But first, I REALLY need help getting out of this huge funk. I get nervous just thinking about trying to scrap and I hate the feeling. This is something I LOVE to do and right now I just can't. ARGHHHHH!!!!!
I sit on my desk, look at my gorgeous stash and draw a blank. Any suggestions?? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Now, the Q & A...

1. regular or diet soda:
Caffeine free diet coke

2. salt or pepper:
Salt

3. hot or cold weather:
Cold, unless I can spend the day in a bathing suit...

4. dogs or cats:
Neither, not a pet person, but if I had to it would be a dog.

5. dieting or exercise:
Exercise, I enjoy food to much to ever give it up. I'd rather do portion control :)

6. cooking or doing dishes:
Incredibly, I enjoy both. I don't even use the dish washer...

7. sleeping or shopping:
Are you kidding?? Shopping all the way! Like Bon Jovi said, "I'll sleep when I'm dead".

8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse:
Red lobster, but the bloomin' onion's one of my faves :)

9. classical or hip hop music:
Classical.

10. dancing or playing sports:
Dancing, I've never been very athletic.

11. back rub or foot rub:
Back rub while getting a foot rub :)

12. fruits or vegetables:
Both.

13. Grey's Anatomy or House:
House. No doubt. Grey's is brain candy...

14. coffee or tea:
Espresso!

15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town:
Curling up with a book. I have never understood clubbing.

16. Straight hair or curly hair:
Straight. I have super curly hair and it has been the bane of my existence...

17. skirts or shorts:
Long flowy linen skirts

18. burgers/hot dogs or Chinese food:
Chinese. Dim sum to be exact... yummy!

19. vacationing in Switzerland or Mexico:
Mexico, of course. Switzerland could never be as fun and as beautiful as my beloved Mexico...

20. sports car or SUV:
Hum... I think SUV.

Copy, paste and play along!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anilu, I am in the same boat, creativity-wise. I just keep saying I'm going to scrap, but when I sit down to do it, I can't make the first cut or doodle. If you find a way to get your mojo back, clue me in!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

hmmm... when I get in a funk, I just look at lots of magazines and my Cathy Z. Clean & Simple, The Sequel book always helps, too. Even if I don't start scrappin right away, it still inspires me in some way. Maybe start writing down five or seven random things about yourself, make some cute tags with those random things written down on them and scrap around that somehow. Or, think about how scrappin has changed your life, who you've met along the way, rearrange your stash somehow, visit new sites and galleries for inspiration...Make a book about Miami and what you love most about this city...think about how excited you are about Curves and let that guide you to do a page about the whole experience and what it means to you. These are just a few ideas that come to mind...

Colleen said...

I can relate to the scrapping funk right now too I'm afraid! My mojo is taking a little vacation!

Love to 20 questions and think I'll try it! Thanks...

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi girl

UHMM you can come over to cook and wash the dishes for me LOL...

I hate to do that

xoxo
Emine

toners said...

I agree with Vanessa; perhaps looking at some idea books with simple layouts and start with those? Or how about a smaller project such as a card just to get going? Good luck with getting your scrapping mojo back!

Theresa said...

my .02: take your 20 questions post, find some pictures. make a lo. just jump in. don't get extravagant. just get going. you can do it!

Noelia said...

Hi Anilu!
I came over from the bloggers thread and I'm so glad I did! I've "seeing" you around and love your work : )
Great post and it's a great way to get to know one another. I will blog those 20 questions today!

Thanks for sharing!

toners said...

I did your 20 questions over on my blog :) Thanks for sharing them!

Heather said...

I was in a funk like your's for about 4 years. During and after graduate school. I recently started staying home with my son and my motto is to make something everyday. I find that in doing this consistently I don't feel as "rusty" with my creativity when I want to make something big. Or when I'm working on a project. And I'm not talking big things everyday. Somedays it's just a doodle or a list of things that I want to do a layout about. But it keeps my mind limber. I also keep a binder where I collect ideas and inspiration and when I'm stumped I'll go back and look through that.

cinnibonbon said...

LOL.."I'll sleep when I'm dead"...I live by that!!! Great blog lady!

Anonymous said...

Serioulsly Anilu, I think your lack of mojo is due to the excitment of your bday and your sis coming to visit. I can't imagine anything else. You've always been able to put something together at the drop of a hat. I'm sure it will come back soon my friend.

If not, we can always take a trip to our favorite LSS. I think that would inspire you ;)

Anna M said...

Girl...at least you have time to scrap!

Jill said...

I'm probably not the one to answer because I haven't scrapped in sooooo long...but when I *have* gotten myself motivated, it's usually been brand new pictures that did it for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...