Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shrek the third...


I took Nati to see this movie yesterday after school and we both LOVED it. It's just like the first two, but still soooo funny and silly. Just a good hour and a half of belly laughs!
Watching Snow White singing some Led Zeppelin is priceless. In fact all the princesses in the movie kick ass!!
Take your kids or just go yourself.

I had fun at Curves yesterday. The high you get from working out is the best (not that I have experienced any other kind of high...). Leaving the gym all full of energy and drenched in sweat and knowing I did something good just for me is great!

Before I leave you, I have to send a BIG shout out to my friend Nik. She got her first pub on Scrapbook Trends!!!!!!! How uber cool is that?!?!?! Congrats, Nik!
Check it out...

3 comments:

עידן said...

love the shrek...
glad to hear you're doing great at curves!!
happy tuesday!

Nicole said...

thanks for the shout out, girlie!!

=)

Karla Dudley said...

Hey Honey!!!!!!!!!! Girl it has been AGES!!!!!!! I know I could do all this a little bit more in private but I wanted to just say that I love you and I a thank you for all your sweet words....I really can't say enough.

Ok...now Shrek, I can't wait to see that! So glad to know it's really good. And that page your friend did is so cool!

Chat with you soon
-Karla

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...