Friday, May 25, 2007

Score!!!

Poppy Ink's stamp shop is finally up!!! I scored these beauties before they sold out...



I had been craving the stamps in their kits for ever. Very cute, go check them out.


I took my first ever yoga class yesterday evening at Curves. I was "ohming" and stretching left and right :) I LOVED it!! It was so relaxing and calming after a vigorous work out. I slept like a baby.


So, I'm turning 35 on Sunday May 27th!!! I'm sure you're tired of reading about it, but I look forward to it all year long like a kid. My family always made such a big deal out of it... I miss that so much. I'd get a whole month of "celebrations".
Sigh...


So You Think You Can Dance started yesterday. It's one of my summer's guilty pleasures. I laugh so hard at those people shaking their booties... Juan says I thrive on schadenfreude, and he's right. I love America's Funnies Videos, and the auditions part of American Idol is priceless to me.

That's it for now on this beautiful Friday. I'm off to the gym and I have to come back and pack my MM roller full of scrap goodies for my crop with the girls on Saturday.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend with a BBQ!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in two weeks i have my first yoga lesson too! ;)

love the stamps they are very original!

Rachael said...

Cool stamps!!

Ouch, that pic looks painful!

Anonymous said...

darn it i missed the stamp shop again. coolness for getting them! i really wanted that stem one.

and i didn't know that we were born in the same year! have a fun and wonderful birthday weekend, anilu!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

well, I hope you have a terrific b-day and that you get lots of goodies and feel the love from all your friends and family :-) I love yoga! I used to take classes every Saturday a few years back. I'd love to again someday... Love the stamps!

Anonymous said...

So you think you can dance is one of my FAVORITE shows! My girlfriend and I have been waiting all year for it to start!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...