Sunday, May 20, 2007

Have you seen this?!?!?


The June kit peek is up at Work in Progress!!! Love the fresh summery colors. You can preorder now so you don't miss it.

I went to Barb's house yesterday to tackle the crazy task of reorganizing ALL her scrap stuff. I had so much fun. We moved all her goodies into a closet and she now can see all the stuff she has and reach it much more easily. She thinks I did her a favor, but really I am the one who should be thanking her for giving me an organization project.
I was very happy with the results and so was she!


Nati had a blast playing with her kids and she came home completely exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately. YAY!!!

My house really needs to be cleaned but I'm having a nice lazy Sunday, so maybe later...

I can't wait for tomorrow so I can go to Curves. I am so loving it, and tomorrow starts the real ass kicking. Fun times!

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

glad to hear you're liking Curves so much! I think I'll have to give it a shot and get my butt into shape. LOVE the June kit. Thx for the sneak peek :-)

Trish said...

Oh, Anilu--

You are too much! Glad you like the kit. Loved putting it together, believe me! Can't wait to show you more...

And congrats on the Curves! GO!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...