Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have issues...

1. LOST yesterday was in-sane. Ben was the one who killed the whole Dharma Initiative?!?!?!?!?! Is Locke really dead??? WTH???

2. LaKisha left Idol. Sad, but my boyfriend Blake is in!!!!

3. Today is Mother's Day in Mexico, so HAPPY DAY MOM!!! HAPPY DAY GILI!!!

4. A little challenge from 2 Peas:

*Two Names I Go by:
Ana and Anilu

*Two Things I am Wearing Right Now:
pj's and cork sandals

*Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship:
I have humor and complicity

*Two of My Favorite Things to do:
scrapbook and shop

*Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment:
good news for my hubby and a big caffe latte from Panera Bread

*Two pets I have:
no pets for me, thank you very much.

*Two things I did last night:
clean and clean

*Two things I ate today:
nothing yet

*Two people I just talked to last:
my Mom and my Sis

*Two Things I'm doing tomorrow:
have lots of fun with my cousin and her family

*Two longest car rides:
they both happened at University during our field trips in Mexico

*Two Favorite Holidays:
Christmas and Independence day in Mexico

*Two favorite beverages:
caffeine free diet coke and espresso

Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

oh i'm so glad that jordin didnt get kicked off either. i like that chick. blake is pretty hot too.

happy moms day :)

עידן said...

melinda rocks!!! lol... happy friday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...