Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thank you!!

For all the words of encouragement. They have meant the world to me. I had my second training session today and I got measured and weighed. I could tell you the numbers but then I'd have to kill you and I really like you all. Let's just say I had the wind knocked out of me. I had no idea I had gotten so huge. As sad and scared as I was to hear the numbers, they also made me want this even more. I am really loving it and I will keep at it until I fin into my "normal size people" jeans, no matter how long it takes.

I am still suffering from a mojo drought and I really don't know how to get out of it. I see lots of great LOs around but I just don't feel it. It sucks!! I hope you don't tired of the posts with no pics in them, I know they're not fun...

I'm off to watch 24. I am so addicted to that show, it's not even funny.

Love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are excited and motivated. The hardest step is starting and you've succeeded! I can't wait to hear of your progress. Good luck amiga.

island jen said...

Keep up the motivation chica!!! And don't worry about your mojo...i stole it over the weekend!! i needed all the mojo i could get!! lol! i'll send it back to you later this week! :-) HUGS!

Vane P. said...

Don't worry about your mojo...it'll come back... happens to me all the time. It usually happens to me when I have saturated myself with all things scrappy... 2peas, mags, product. Sometimes you think these things will help you get out of it by inspiring, but at least for me, they sometimes just cloud my head.... overstimulation or something, I dunno. Anyway, I say you try a little detox for a couple of days. Easier said than done, huh? LOL

Monica said...

man i so dont envy that.
grrr to scales i say.
so glad to hear youre still going
strong :) you can do it!

and yeah..the mojo thing.
ugh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...