Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I could be more happy......

NOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! (in my best Borat style). My dad, my sis and my niece are coming to visit!!!!! I am just over the moon happy. I haven't seen the girls in so long, it hurts. My Mom will also come, but until later in the summer. I can't wait.

Meet my beautiful sis and my dad...



Yesterday I got a very interesting e-mail invite that I will share with you guys as soon as I can... Good, good stuff :)
I also got invited to be a guest designer for a stamp company I love, but I'm not sure I can share the info yet.
I'm very mysterious this morning...

Since I have no mojo whatsoever lately, I've been into the blog challenges from Two Peas and SIS. So, here's more random info about me. Play along on your blogs!

3 things I like about me:
* I am incredibly loyal
* I always pay attention to detail
* I know how to be a true friend

3 things I don't like about me:
* I can hold a grudge for ever and ever :(
* I am not patient
* I am not flexible. Once I've made up my mind, it's pretty hard to change it.

Have a great wednesday!

13 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Wonderful news about your family coming to visit! Sounds like it'll be hard to wait though!

I know what you means about the missing mojo too! Thanks for the 20 questions yesterday too - I played along!

Rachael said...

Have a wonderful visit with your family!!

congrats on your good news!

Monica said...

yay i love secretive news :)
congrats!

i loved the 20 questions yesterday so i think i'm gonna do that on my blog too. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your family will be coming to visit with you!

How exciting on your news!!! I can't wait to hear.

Kellie said...

Hi there, can hardly wait to hear your news! :)
Great list, and have fun with the family!!!

Kellie

toners said...

What great news to hear :) So what's the news?

Micayla said...

Enjoy your visit, it is always the best when family come to stay!

Anna M said...

I can't wait to hear the fantastic news girl!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw they're really beautiful...

And CONGRATS Girl.. Sometimes you need to have secrets LOL.. I know how that feels...

xoxo
Emine

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Congratulations.

Vane P. said...

Okay, thats weird... all six of those things you listed are true for me to! Seriously!

I'm so happy for you and your family. I think it will come in a good time for you, and its great for Nati to be able to play with Pau.

Congrats on the news!

Kelly C said...

That visit sounds fun!!

עידן said...

very cute photos :)
congrats on the news! i'm very excited for you!!!
have a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...