Wednesday, May 9, 2007

American Idol... Yikes!

It was painful to watch yesterday. WTH?!?!? Even my Blake stunk!! Granted, Bee Gees' songs are super hard to sing, but they all were really bad.
At this point, and after this last show (excluding Melinda) any one of them could go...

On scrap related news, how cute are my new paper Source stamps???



And I found this adorable birdie to add to my growing bird stamp collection...

I'm gonna be away from the Mac for a few days 'cause my cousin's coming to visit from Mexico City. I'm so excited to see her, her hubby and my new niece whom I have never met.

That's it for now, my lovelies. I have to go clean, clean, clean. I'm such a Monica...

2 comments:

Monica said...

oooh cute stamps!!

i actually watched idol last night..and i liked jordins first song...but yeah. they all stunk! i guess it doesnt help that i'm not that big a fan of the bee gees. such hard songs to sing!!

elizabeth said...

those stamps are super-dooper ka-yute!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...