Friday, July 27, 2007

Phunktography...



The super cool, and awesome photographer, Josh Ulmer was kind enough to give me a copy of his amazing photograph "Robin's Egg". I have always loved the color and this pic is perfect to me.

I will frame it and hang it in my scrap space.

See more of his amazing pics here. Enjoy!

Thank you so much, Josh!



I got my Clip it Up and I LOVE it. Having all my stuff right there where I can see it and, most important, USE it :)
I'd get lots more if I could, but I have to say this: it is enormously overpriced. It's nothing but a few pieces if plastic, a metal ring and the bag of clips. They really have to rethink the price...




This is my lastest LO. I used my gorgeous Stampin Up "Dotted" background stamp. It's in the new Fall/Winter SU catalog.
The patterned paper is new Scenic Route and the ribbon is American Crafts.
I had been meaning to scrap that pic of my mom and I finally just did it.
Hope you like it!






That's it for now, my lovelies! Have a great weekend :)

22 comments:

Robyn said...

I have to agree, love the color and LOVE Josh's work!

Maureen said...

Love the photo, Clip It and the LO!!

Where did you buy the Clip It?

Jude said...

That photo is amazing and Josh is great to share. Your new LOs are cool too!!

Anonymous said...

I agree the Clip It Up rocks - but it is way overpriced. I do like the way though I can see all my bits easily - I tend to use stuff I have more - cos I can see it!

Benita said...

I have a Clip It Up too & I love it! Yes, the price is high on it, but luckily I was able to use a 40% off coupon on it at my LSS :)

Nicole said...

love the pic and LO of your mama...beautiful as always =)

april said...

wow, nice LO and I agree about the price of that clip thing!

Vee said...

I love your lo Anilu!! so gorgeous :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I love that Clip it Up! I want one too!

Natalie said...

Your layout is awesome. Love how you used the Happiness is stamp. Have a good weekend!

bruinbr said...

love that lo of your momma! so cute!

Bethany E. said...

Great layout...and the stamp really is awesome! The clip it is awesome, but you're right...SO overpriced! :)

Bonita Rose said...

that robins egg pic is so beautiful.. the colors.. wow! love ur layout of your mom and ur clip it up.. yea they are pricey i wud agree.. but oh so functional.. I have so much stuff.. I forget what is in my studio most of the time!!!!! hugsya

Yellow Fence said...

Love the layout and the picture. It will look great framed and hanging in your room.

joanne (spagirl) said...

gorgeous layouts anilu! and, i love that color too! i just love all shades of blue! and, thanks for the reminder on SC! i thought it was tomorrow ... i would have missed out if it wasn't for you ... so thank you!!!!!!!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love the Clip it Up, but I agree that it's pricey. Still, gotta get me one! Love the pic and your layout is superb!

Rachael said...

wow, gorgeous picture for sure!!!

I love my Clip it Up too!! I agree that it is overpriced, luckily I had credit from an LSS yard sale that I could buy the base and a tier!

Love your new layouts!

Anonymous said...

that photo is STUNNING!! And I love your layout!!

Breanne Crawford said...

love the new layout and you will adore the clip it up, though i agree with you that it is overpriced!!

Micayla said...

Love the layout and that pic is fab, Josh does do some fab work!!! Lucky you.

Martha Bonneau said...

Lucky you to get one of Josh's photos :)

עידן said...

wow.. cool photo and layout..!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...