Thursday, July 26, 2007

I was on fire...

all during CHA weekend and I did lots of pages. Here are some more of them...

I had been meaning to scrap my Chihuly pics for ever and I just did it. It's a pretty simple page so the pics can shine. The letters are QK's Studio. The card stock is black, but somehow it scanned a weird shade of brown, and the pink of the letters is not so bright.



This one I did with some Scrapologie July goodies mixed with Work In Progress stuff.
It's my Natalia still getting into the weirdest places around the house.





I'm gonna try to catch some sun at the pool today before it starts raining again.
I'm off :)

Good Thursday!!

11 comments:

Monica said...

ooh great pages anilu!!
i love the one of nati in the basket! kids are so creative! lol

Colleen said...

OMG these are muy fabuloso!!!

Barb said...

Love the LOs--especially the second one. Very cool, Anilu!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

again awesome layouts!!! Wow- you can go to the pool - lucky you ;-)

Sherri said...

Great LO's...it's such a neat thing to be on fire creatively speaking.

Vee said...

anilu your pages are gorgeous!! :)

Moreen said...

Love your LOs

Karla Dudley said...

LOL!!!! Girl I cracked up over your comment and dude...you went to CHA!!!! So freakin; lucky! And you BETTER come to the BSR next year! :)

Say...your drawing is actaully like 75% colored. I'm a late girl so sorry. Will get on that!

Have a relaxing day girl...you LO are STUNNING!!!!!

-Karla

Unknown said...

Great pages!!! Have fun at the pool too :-)

Ady said...

Your pages are beautiful. My fave is chihuly...Hope you had a great day at the pool...

Siany said...

I love that second layout! Great idea angling it like that! Looks fab!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...