Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yes Indeed.

You Are A Gold Girl


You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!



This is all a cute way of saying I'm a control freak... And it's true :)

What's your color?



I have been getting the gorgeous gemstones I bought for the jewelry, and I am aching to start creating pieces. How delish are they?!?!?!





I will let y'all know when I have started posting the pics :)

Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

Vane P. said...

hmm, just did the test. And to no surprise... I'm a gold girl too!

Colleen said...

i'm a blue girl...in touch with my feelings and stuff. sounds like they called me a hippy

Cathy Pascual said...

wow!!!!
gorgeous jewelry!!!
love the blue bracelet!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - I would have never thought you are a control freak - guess I'm too ashamed to take the test ;-)

Colleen said...

I did this recently too - fun eh? The jewelry is gorgeous!

Bethany E. said...

ooooh..can't wait to see what you do with this!! :)

Natalie said...

Those are pretty! Great eye candy!

Anna M said...

Beautiful beadage!

toners said...

Beautiful goodies to play with :) I love the ones in the top photo!

***Paola*** said...

Turns out I'm gold too! Can´t wait to see all your jewelry!

Swamp Tulip said...

I bet you will create some beautiful pieces.

Teresa

Unknown said...

Love the gems! Can't wait to see your creations :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...