Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Loving my scrap finds!!

But first things, first...



HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
I was not born in this beautiful country, but my daughter was and I now call it my home.
I have a very strong sense of patriotism, being that I come from a military family in Mexico, and I only hope I can teach my daughter to love and respect her country and the symbols that represent it, as much as I love mine.
I am so happy and grateful that this is now my second home!
Have a great 4th!!

Now, onto scrappy goodness...








Here are those amazing hot pink playing cards I got at toys r' us. How great are they?!?!?!

I am also using some of the cute ribbon I got on my Maya Road RAK, and goodies from various Scrapologie kits that I love.

I posted the LO on SIS if you want to see the whole thing :)


I love Wednesdays and I love this one even more cause my Mom and Paulina get here tonight!!!

I am too excited for words! I'll have some pics of the girls soon...

16 comments:

april said...

love this LO Anilu - saw it on SIS. Oh and very sweet sentiments about the 4th!

suebaru said...

Love that layout, off to see it in full on SIS !

Vane P. said...

beautiful as always Anilu. Happy Fourth!

elizabeth said...

happy fourth to you and love the lo!

עידן said...

happy independence day to you too!!
love the layout and the cool card...

Leah said...

mmm that layout is gorgeous!

Noelia said...

I saw your LO on SIStv and I love it.
Happy 4th of July and enjoy your family!

Greta Adams said...

happy 4th...and ummm...i don't have a toy's r us...i sure would like some of those cards... hint hint...i will pay you...lol

bruinbr said...

happy 4th! LOVE this lo - saw it in all it's glory on SIS! SOOOOOO cute!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Happy 4th of July, and enjoy your family visit!!! :-) Love the layout as always! You ROCK!

Vee said...

gorgeous lo Anilu!!
I hope you had a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a super cute layout!!! Happy 4th!

Tonya said...

Love your LO. And hope you had a wonderful 4th.

Anonymous said...

that lo is gorgeous and I NEED some of those hot pink playing cards....onto my list for when I get back to the US!!
XO

Anonymous said...

hola primis soi maye solo te qeria felicitar por tu pagina la verdad esta muy padre y todos los scrapbooks qe he visto tuyos estan mui originales y son diseños mui divertidos saludas a la familia y un beso mui grande para todos mis papas tambien te mandan muchisimos saludos ojala pronto podamos hablar y a ver cuando vienes para aca bye te cuidas muchisimo suerte cn tu pagina!!

Louise said...

oh you are good... using the maya road felt ribbon... mine gets taken out, stroked, then rolled back up for safe keeping...LOL!!!
Love the sneakies of your LO:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...