Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm a what?!?

You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.


It's cute. Go find out which dessert you are :)




And now, more of the things I'm gonna "have" to have. NOW!!!!

First the gorgeous new Scenic Route lines, Ashville and Sumner. Yummy!!!





Some Heidi Swapp love in the form of clear stamps that are to die for...



Boy, am I in trouble... BIG trouble!!


I had a great time at Barb's this Saturday. We finally got together to scrap and I got to meet another Miami SISter, Lou, who is a sweetheart! Hope we can do it again soon.

I did only 3 pages but I like how they turned ou. I was dying to use my Studio Calico add on kit and I had lots of fun with it!
I'll post the pages tomorrow!

I'm off to sweat my tush off at Curves, YEAH!!!

Have a great week :)

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Those sneak peeks are yummy indeed! I can't wait for all the products to come out..esp Hambly!!

Sarah Youde said...

I love the Heidi Swapp stamps! Have fun at Curves, I assume that it is a gym.

עידן said...

i'm a brownie too :)
can't wait to see the layouts...

Vee said...

i know must have that damask stamp!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm Cheesecake!! I had fun on Sat as well. Love those stamps!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I love your blog header.
I am Cheesecake
Rich, sweet, and simply perfect.
You're not boring - you're just the best!

Owl at Home said...

Very cool stuff. Must have the papers.

Anna M said...

I am so jealous! I love Lou! We need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

I am a brownie too! All of the sneak peaks are making me DROOL! I want everything!

april said...

I'm trying to find out what kind of dessert I am, but keep getting kicked offline! fun!

***Paola*** said...

It turns out I'm a brownie like you! Now youo've just gone and made me hungry girl...

bruinbr said...

ohhhh i love the scenic route goodies! saw your lo's at SC - soooooo cute! AWESOME job!

Unknown said...

I love the paper colors!!! Mmm brownies sound so good right now:-0

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...