Thursday, July 12, 2007

This is where I've been....



And this is who I am with...



I promise to be back with lots of scrappy goodness next week, since I am cropping at Barb's this Saturday finally!!!
I have so many new goodies I can't wait to use!!

Another big shout out to my dear, dear friend Nik on her new DT appointment at The Scrapbook Nook !!! They are lucky to have you my friend and you are gonna rock the house for sure :)


Aaaaaand, before I leave, check out Top Hat Design Works. The cutest store for the greatest kitschy, vintagey stuff to scrap.
Could these brass wings be any cooler?!?!

16 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ohh lucky you - looks like summer at your place - it is totally raining and cold for weeks now here. Love the brass wings!!

bruinbr said...

love those wings! and another cutie photo! :) can't wait to see all your new scrap goodies put to good use!

Kate said...

Great pool! Looks like FUN!

Noelia said...

I just want to DIVE into that pool right about now!
Have fun keeping cool and thanks for pointing out that site. Love vintagey stuff!

Anonymous said...

So happy that you are enjoying time with your family! Can't wait to scrap with you on Sat.

Vee said...

thwe pool, lucky you!!
I wish I was there right now :)

toners said...

Beautiful photos! ENJOY!

Bethany E. said...

awwwwwwwwww...wish I was there! Those brass wings rock!! Can't wait to see some scrappy stuff soon! :)

Anna M said...

Glad you are having a good time hanging with the fam! You deserve it! :)

עידן said...

cool!!, everything :)

Tonya said...

Looks like fun.

Nicole said...

(blushing over here, lol)

thanks so much, sweetie!! got my goodies from you today...now i want to just go play!!!

xoxo...love you =)

Anonymous said...

oooo...how inviting is that first photo??!! have a great vacataion. such fun! xo

Unknown said...

Those photos are great!! Can't wait to see what you do with those wings!

michelle.g said...

oh that pool looks so refreshing. wish i could dive in right now. and how cute is that pic of the girls?!

Greta Adams said...

lc.omi got my cards....OMG...thank you i so cannot wait to play with them....

i heart 7g's also...can't wait to see everything this summer...woot woot!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...