Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Potter mania...



I'm
a Ravenclaw!


Go find out which house you belong to! Like Anna, I seriously thought I'd be a Slytherin...

If you know the ending, please tell me who dies!!! I haven't bought the book and I am aching to know :)


Here's another one of the LOs I made on Saturday night. I used my Scenic Route Sumner paper, some of my beloved 7 Gypsies Reef paper and American Crafts felt flowers. The pins are Heidi Grace and I got them on ebay... So hard to find!



Sorry about the awful scan, the bulky flowers make it really hard to get a good one. In real life it's much prettier. I promise :)

Happy Tuesday, y'all!!

11 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous layout.. just beautiful!

jillconyers said...

great LO!

we waited 12 hrs for the book and ds is reading it now and when he's done i'll have the answer. do you really want to know?

Nicole said...

awesome work Anilu...i'm still reading the book though =)

Vee said...

gorgeous!!

Maureen said...

Oh, you REALLY don't want to know do you???? If you are serious, you can email me and I'll tell ya...

~*~Felicia~*~ said...

awww love the LO!!! and it's still gorgeous!! i can't tell it's a bad scan it all :-)

Colleen said...

Love that pp in your layout and what a great pic!

Tonya said...

I think it's beautiful. Sorry not a HP fan, I know I'm crazy. LOL

Rachael said...

You know I've never read any of the HP books!

Beautiful layout! I really like the flowers with pins!

Michelle said...

Love the layout!!!

april said...

you've been tagged at the studio blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...