Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Every Day 5...


The blog challenge was to name 5 things I do every day without fail. Here are mine:

1. Kiss my Natalia about a hundred times... Or more :)
2. Take a shower (sometimes twice) and brush my teeth. I'm a clean freak :)
3. Pray a little before bed time
4. Think about my girl, Milagros
5. Eat!

What are yours? Share!



I also did my first ever Scrapjacked LO. Wendy Bretz is one of my scrap idols and I had to "jack" her gorgeous work.
I used that beautiful Stampin Up cardstock (in wild wasabi), and some of the goodies from one of my Jenni Bowlin kits. It's a 2 page 8.5 x 11 and my hubby stitched it for me on Photosop. Thanks Hon!
Hope you like :)





My friend Bethany Tagged me as a...



How cool is she!?!?! Thanks, B!




Have a great Wednesday, my fave day of the week!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your "5 a Day" challenge. Might have to do that one myself. Do you really shower multiple times a day? I do if I garden or get sweaty, but otherwise it's too much trouble!!!

Leah said...

your two-pager is gorgeous!

Bonita Rose said...

I loved reading more about u, and yeah wed is a fave day of mine today too.. day off work!! woohoo!

Debbi said...

You did an Awesome job on that jack.

toners said...

Awesome list :) Beautiful layout too!

Lana said...

Great Jack! tfs!
my quick 5 would be *coffee *kisses on kids too *emails/gallery surf *get mail *pick up toys off the floor :)

Greta Adams said...

your jack is the best...love it!! of course you are my scrap idol so i know where you are coming from...;)

5 things without fail:
1. I have to give my kids a "kiss, hug and ^5" every moring and every night. that's a ritual
2. i find a can of something to throw in the microwave for dinner
(i don't cook)
3. I log into the Stampin Up site and check my mail and make sure I have no new customers (might not check personal but sure check that business one...lol)
4. I talk to the hubby at least 4 times a day (he has to call me cause i am a good wife like that)
5. And without fail everyday someone pisses me off with their stupidity so i have to tell them about themselves ;)

Colleen said...

Love the layout and the 5 things blog challenge!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

that layout is beautiful anilu! just beautiful!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love your double-page layout...and you do ROCK!!!

Ady said...

Love the layout. I need to check out that site... Love your list. Starting to jog down my rituals...Seems I have more than five . Have a great day...

***Paola*** said...

Hey girl! Let me tell you again how much I love your 2 pager. It's insanely gorgeous! My 5? Kiss Ian, kiss my mom, surf the web, put on perfume, and weekdays, wear my crocs to work! (gotta love my job!)

april said...

love that 2 pager Anilu!

Nicole said...

love your layout...those colors are just so 'you' =)

Unknown said...

Your layout is BEAUTIFUL!

Sherri said...

great list

Unknown said...

Cute LO, I'm really liking some of Stampin Up's new paper!! I love your #1 . . . what a great mommy:-)

Anna M said...

Love the jack, babe!

Vee said...

gorgeous jack!!
I love your 5 challenge!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...