Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The weekend LOs...

These are two of the three pages I did on Saturday at Barb's. I am really trying to journal on the 3rd one so I'll post that tomorrow.

I used my beautiful Studio calico add on kit for the one of Natalia with her wings. I really loved that kit. April and Scarlet did an amazing job putting the stuff together. They ROCK!



On this one I used some of the SC paper and that gorgeous black and white paper is from 7 Gypsies' Napoli collection. I could buy every single thing 7G comes out with.

I'm off to the gym again... Whoohoo!!



I'm off to the gym...again... Woohoo??

Have a great Tuesday :)

14 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Great layouts! LOL about the gym :)

toners said...

Beautiful layouts :) I love the 7G paper! Have fun (?) at the gym! :)

Bethany E. said...

Hey Anilu...these are fab! Wanted to let you know I tagged you Rockin' girl blogger!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous LO's!

Vee said...

these pages are so gorgeous!!
love every detail, you rocked the kit ;)

Karlyn said...

cute pages!

Anna M said...

I'm like total deja vu? But then, I realized that I saw these on SIStv.

Gorgeous, as usual!

april said...

you know I love those LOs! beautiful work!

Lynn said...

Awesome layouts. Love the angel wings. I give you a lot of credit for going to the gym. I've been slacking in everything lately. keep up the great work

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I love your layouts! It was great seeing you on Sat. :-)

P.S. I'm a cheesecake!

Cheryl Wray said...

Beautiful! You have a wonderful style!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love your gorgeous layouts!!!

Micayla said...

Wow, check out the scrummy eye candy. Girl you are rocking!!

Anonymous said...

so cute layouts

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...