Friday, July 20, 2007

I caved!

And it's all Big SISter's fault. She was talking about all the wonders of it, and I finally got the Clip it Up. I realized the other day that no matter how organized my stash is, there always are great supplies I just don't use cause I can't see them.
This marvelous invention will allow me to see all my stickers, rub ons, chipboard shapes, etc... And keep them handy so my stuff gets used instead of just hoarded.



I found it here for $10 less than everywhere else and It's a good place to shop.







I also got my new CHA Summer '07 Scenic Route collections. My fave ever from SR, at Scrapgal.com I love that place cause they always have all the latest and greatest before anyone online and their shipping is lightning fast.



Here's the third LO from the weekend at Barb's. Supplies are from one of my past Scrapologie kits.




I've had such a great week with my peeps. The girls have a blast together and I love spending time with my mom. I hadn't seen her in such a long time....

I hope you have a great weekend full of fun and good things :)

21 comments:

Sandie said...

Love that layout its gorgeous!!!

Michelle said...

Oooohhh.. you just have to torture me! I want a Clip It Up so badly.. but it's out of my budget right now...

LOVE that layout! :)

jillconyers said...

I've been considering buying the CIU! Love your layout!

Monica said...

i love that lo anilu!!
and you will LOVE your clip it up!
i made mine..but i love it! i have no idea what i did without it lol.
beware tho..its pretty big!

Kellie said...

Cool layout Anilu!
Love your new goodies. ;)
*Kellie

Nathalie Kalbach said...

That is cool - mmmh - I want too! Have a gorgeous weekend!

Sarah Youde said...

I am soo jealous of your clip it up! My mum has one too. Waaaaaah, I want one!

and I do love that layout.

Anna M said...

Girl...I'm glad you found it for a little bit less. You should have made Brad (Julie's hubby)make you one!

Ady said...

I'm jealous. I've wanted one for awhile but I think of all the stuff I can actually buy that I don't justify the purchase. Your pp is beautiful too. Have a great weekend...

Greta Adams said...

i love mine to pieces...don't know what i did without it...BUT now i am searching for the 2nd tier...will go to that site and see if the 2nd tier is cheaper...

Enjoy it...and your scrappy's is just gorgeous

Anonymous said...

wow!!
i love that layout... :)

Colleen said...

LOVE that Clip it Up - never seen it before. I neeeed one now! Great layout!

Anonymous said...

That layout is devine (!!), but that spinny organizer thing is TDF! I NEED one of those. so bad. TFS!!

***Paola*** said...

You always give the best tips you enabler you. I'm gonna see if they can ship the clip thingy to Mexico!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

LOVE your LO, LOVE that you got the Clip it up, LOVE the new Scenic Route... I've been wanting a CIU myself, but I always think that I can buy lots more scrappy stuff for the price...Y'know what? I'm gonna have to get me one soon!!! :-)

Kara said...

I'm so jealous of your new Scenic Route. I love Scenic Route. Beautiful layout!

Balou said...

I can't tell you how many times I've bought something then realized I had something similar in my stash that I just didn't see. Sooo frustrating!

Trish said...

My friend Karen gave me the CIU info in May--and she LOVES it. So of course, I caved. But you know what? I see it all and now use it more, so it was worth it to me! You will just love it, I know!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Oooh, I so love that Clip It. Enjoy!

Natalie said...

I think I need that Clip It thing too. Fab layout. Happy you had a good weekend.

Vee said...

I love that paper too!!
I saw it there too :)
stunning lo too as always! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...