Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Oh, look what I scored...



It was a battle of the computer mice to get on the list for this beauty but my trusted Mac did the job beautifully.

This is one of the July add on kits from Scrapologie and my dad got it for me. How sweet is he?!?!?!?

I cannot wait to get it :)




Here are a few pics of the LO from yesterday's post. I finished it and I like it. Hope you do too!






I also got some HAPPY mail on Saturday when I opened my box and found my Kristina Contes Limited Edition kit!!




She puts the coolest stuff together from these funky companies that are not necessarily scrap booking manufacturers. Great cards and envelopes, cool sequin trim, some great wood paper and my fave were the exclusive Purple Onion Designs stamps.

If you got it, good for you!! If not be on the lookout!

16 comments:

Karlyn said...

cute page. that scrapologie kit rocks...congrats on the score. :D

joanne (spagirl) said...

ooh, pretty pages! i love the details!!

Nicole said...

ummmm, pardon me, Miss Anilu.

is that fabric in that kit...or are the edges pinked justto look like fabric?

becausei kinda 'just' discovered fabric on pages, and am LOVING it...i know, i nkow. i'm behind the times.

i recognize the prints as Anna Griffin...just wondered if they were paper or not.

looks YUMMY =)

Vee said...

love your layout!!
isn't that kit the best, I am having so much fun with it.
I can't WAIT to see your pages :)
have a great day!
your dad is the sweetest ;)

Anonymous said...

WTG Dad!!! Awesome stuff in those kits!!! Enjoy!

Sarah Youde said...

Wow! I am really jealous of those kits! Lovely layout too :o)

Michelle said...

Love the layout and the heart!

april said...

oh, i'm so jealous!!! You got lots of goodies!!!

love the way you incorporated brads on that chipboard!

Noelia said...

I'm dying with anticipation here just waiting for that KC kit! Love your scrappologie add-on kit!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I'm so jealous! I saw that Summer Picnic kit on Scrapologie and I LOVE it! Picnics are my thing. I can't wait to see the finished project. Also, your "Who Knew?" layout rocks.

Hmm... I hadn't seen Kristina Contes' kits... I have to check it out. Looks delish!!! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great page!!! Score on the scrapologie kit!!

Elle's Studio said...

omgosh I love that kit!!

bruinbr said...

that kit is so awesome! (not to mention you have the coolest dad ever! :) Can't wait to see your pages with this!

Mari said...

omhg! I can't wait to get my kit!!!But I am an International, so I may have to wait a bit longer....Love your page!

Kelly S. said...

love that scrapologie kit, how sweet of your Dad.
I am so sad to have missed out on the KC kit, looks lovely.
Happy 4th!

elizabeth said...

ooooooh, look at all that yumminess!!! how luck are you? can't wait to see what you do with everything!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...