Monday, March 24, 2008

This just made my day!


I just love seeing my stuff hanging from the necks of such great gals! This is my all time scrap idol, Laura Kurz wearing her custom piece from Handmade by ANILU.

If you have a pic of you wearing your piece, I'd love to see it (anilumagloire@yahoo.com).

Wanna see some more?

This is Lauren...



Barb with Miss Em...



Kah-Mei from Fontwerks, with Mary Grace and my dear pal, Emily Pitts...



I have tons to do today so I better get goin'.
Have a wonderful week.

Ciao!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat to see people wearing and enjoying your jewelry! Must be a great feeling.

Anonymous said...

Oh - now that is very fun!

casey boyd said...

Very cool Anilu!! You should be proud.

Reminds me I still need to get a photo when I am wearing mine...I always forget:) I love mine!!

Jenn said...

What great pics Anilu! It must be so fun to see people enjoying your creations.

Barb said...

Just saw that pic over on Laura's blog. How fun for you, Anilu! I know you really look up to her.

And how totally fun to see my pic with Em on your blog. I love that necklace. Wear it all the time!

Lu said...

Oh, love!! i have to take a picture with my necklace...it will be part of my 365 self portrait challenge.

Lauren said...

That is SOOO awesome about your idol wearing your custom piece! And then of course, I am partial to mine! ;)

Erin said...

fun pics!

Balou said...

Your pieces are gorgeous, honey. No wonder they are on the necks of all the hottest scrappers! ;)

Greta Adams said...

wow sista!! i didn't know you wanted pics...i will have to get some with my 1.2 gazillion anilu pieces i got for xmas this year!! hehehehe

i guess you could say i had a anilu xmas...love them all

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...