Friday, March 14, 2008

Vroom, vroom!!!!




One of these two beauties, will be coming home with me this weekend!
I am finally getting a car, and these two have always been on my wish list. It's either gonna be a Jetta or a Civic.

I haven't been car shopping in more that ten years, so it is about time.








Tomorrow is our first time participating in the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes. We are very excited, and thanks to my amazing family and friends, we have raised almost $1000!!!!

The hope JDRF offers me is all I have to hold on to. The hope that my baby girl will one day be cured of this condition.

It's not too late to help! Visit Natalia's page to make a donation, no matter how small, it brings us a little closer to the goal.

Thank you!!



Have a great weekend!!

Peace out.

8 comments:

Trish said...

Good luck and have fun this weekend! You'll be in my thoughts...

And show pics of the new car when you decide! What fun!

Kim Langston said...

I just made a donation to meet your goal! Good luck!

Lauren said...

Have fun!!! Lucky duck on the car!

Hope the walk goes well. I dated a type 1 diabetic for several years & have seen 1st hand how it can be. I will be thinking and praying for you & your girl!

Ady said...

Wow girl, you are on a roll. I really like both of those cars so good luck on choosing. I'll see you tomorrow bright and early.

Colleen said...

get the jetta
they are awesome! i speak from experience!!!

Denise said...

Congratulations on the response to your call for help. My gosh..it is amazing how many people will help when needed. I love that.

In regard to the new car, I vote for the Civic. :o) My mom has one and it is an excellent vehicle. Good luck on your car hunt.

ricanlaw said...

Good luck Anilu.

Regarding the car...I do love my Honda's. However, I rented a Jetta for a week and pretty much cried when I had to return it...talk about luxury and great handling on the road.

Anonymous said...

How did the walk go? Hope all went well. On the cars...both look awesome! Either one would be groovy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...