Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome Spring!

First of all, I need to send a HUGE shout out to my dear friend Gilda.



She knew how desperately I wanted the infamous Treading Water Fiskars border punch, and when she found one, she got it for me.



How sweet is she???

Thank you so, so much, You rock in a BIG way!



If you are ready to welcome Spring here is the kit for you!! Look at the yumminess Trish has put together for Work In Progress.

All the new lines from Scenic Route and LOTS of other goodies.

Hurry before they are all gone. You do not want to miss this one. Or any of them ;)



The project kit...


The main kit...


The add on kit...




I will show you peeks of what I've done with it. I am having lots of fun and you will too!!

Later homes!!

11 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

this is fantastic, I want one as well...:)
Maggie

waleska said...

yummy kit! so glad you got your punch (I know you're going to LOVE it!) oh, and I was just catching up on your blog... congrats on the new car, the walk and happy anniversary!!! :)

Steph Mahoney said...

I need to go to Target and check out the new scrap stuff there.

Love the WIP April kit! Scenic Route is one of my fave lines.

Nancywithajones said...

what a sweet friend to give you the border punch!!
I really like those kits too what yummy goodness!
LOVE scenic route for sure!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That kit looks scrumptious :) Can't wait to see what you create with it. Love your last post with everyone wearing their Anilu :) I have to send you a pic. I've got one on today!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

it all looks very yummy! esp the add on :)

Trish said...

Anilu, the layouts and cards you created with that project kit are AMAZING. I can't wait to post them in the gallery!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all your creations Anilu! And I'm so happy you're getting your threading water punch! I'll come hang out with you and your gals soon. When's the next Friday gathering?

Janine Langer said...

The kit looks so fantastic, can't wait to see your wonderful creations you will do with it!
And congrats on the punch, yeah! :)

Julie Force said...

Seriously stalking Target for that punch!!! :)

Greta Adams said...

i can't seem to find that punch anywhere either and i have been looking... she does rock and you are a lucky duck!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...