Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am lusting aftert these really badly...

I am so glad my birthday is not too far away!! I must have these gorgeous shades. They are SCREAMING my name.

Let's hope Juan gets the HINT!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been a fan of Michele watches for a while and they just launched a sunwear collection that is to die for.


Onto happy, scrappy stuff, here is a little peek at my work for April's Cupcake Scrapshop kit. I had never played with Scrible Scrabble paper and I really liked this line.

It's full of delish goodies and you do not want to miss it. The ribbons in the kit are gorgeous!



Here's a peek of the kit, coming to you one full day early this month, on March 31st at 12 noon.




Enjoy!

12 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

I luv how you incorporate so many pics and makes it look so awesome..
Have a great day,
Maggie

Vee said...

those sunglasses are fierce!! I love your sneaks too :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

The April kit looks very yummy indeed! cute sunglasses :)

***Paola*** said...

You've gotta get those shades and show us a pic!!!

Jenn said...

Love your sneaks and those sunglasses are way cool!

Ady said...

Those sunglasses are beautiful. Can't wait to see the full pics of your peeks...

Anonymous said...

love the sunglasses Anilu! and can't wait to see your layouts in full! So where are you? it's reveal night!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Love the shades, the layouts, the kit... everything! :-)

Trish said...

I hope you get those sunglasses, Anilu! Your peeks are cool--CC is a great kit club (and Colleen is a gem too!) Can't wait to see the full reveal!!

Anna M said...

Gorgeous glasses!

What happened...because you are big time now you can't give me some blog love? J/K!

Miss you!

Balou said...

I love those glasses! I want!

Anonymous said...

oooo...sweet shades! i love them! and that April kit looks devine indeed :) TFS

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...