Monday, March 10, 2008

I can't wait...




to finally get this baby in my hands and see my first ever page publication!!

my sweet friend Emily pushed me to submit. I did, and when I got the e-mail requesting my page I couldn't believe it. So a big THANK YOU goes out to her.

Cool stuff indeed :)

Speaking of Em, she tagged me on her blog, so here goes...


Here are the rules:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
* If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!!


1. I had a suspicious mole removed from one of my toes.

2. I will never be without kleenex, lip balm and hand cream. NEVER.

3. I lived through LOTS of coup d'etats, martial law, curfews, and lots of crazy situations while living in Haiti.

4. I cannot stand Elizabeth Hasselbeck from The View. She is just shrill. I am pretty sure she hasn't been fired, cause Barbara Walters just can't find a young republican to replace her short of hiring Ann Coulter. Blech!!!!! Off my soap box now...

5. I am totally addicted to decaf diet Coke.

6. I am terribly afraid of frogs.

7. Even though I love baking, I hate the feeling of flour on my hands.


Have a wonderful week!!

7 comments:

Sweet Peripety said...

congrats on the pub! That is sooo exciting!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats Anilu! I can't wait to see your LO in print! Love your random facts!

Ady said...

Congrats Anilu. I want to see the page that was published. Can you show us?

***Paola*** said...

Anilu you goof! love those random facts about you! Congrats on your pub, I'm sure it's a beautiful page!

Anonymous said...

Hija de mi alma:felicidades,nosotros encargamos ese libro hace mucho,espero nos llegue pronto,se que voy a presumir mucho con el,me siento terriblemente orgullosa de ti.
Hay tan pocas palabras pera expresar lo que siento ante tu actitud valerosa para acompanar a mi Natalia amadisima,en esta nueva prueba.Eres una verdadera triunfadora,Tu siempre,a pesar que eres mi hija,has sido maestra de vida para mi en muchas cosas,se que ahora todo sera bueno para ti.TE AMO mi nina. Ana Maria.

Lauren said...

Congrats! That's awesome! :)

Unknown said...

I totally saw your LO in there and it's gorgeous!!! Congrats on the pub!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...