Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I am overwhelmed....


by all the love and support we've been getting from our friends and family.

As you know, Natalia has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and our life has been changed for ever.

This coming Saturday, March 15, we're gonna participate in a Walk to Cure Diabetes organized by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, at the Miami Metro Zoo.
The goal is to raise as much as possible to fund research and find a cure.

Any help you can give us will be incredibly appreciated. Having the hope of one day hearing that my baby girl can be cured from this, is what keep us going!

I have created a page where you can read all about the JDRF's efforts to find a cure and how you can help. See it here.

Thank you all so much!!

2 comments:

clg0513 said...

okay so i was going to buy a few lattes - but decided this was a much better cause. Sis in law is JD1 as well (she's now 24) so I know how important it is to find a cure. i hope you exceed your donation goals. This is the one charity I give to over and over.

Ady said...

Anilu, I just forwarded your link for JDRF to my entire contact list from my email. I hope they help for this great cause. Muah...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...