Monday, March 3, 2008

It's been cra-zy...


but we are sooo back on track!!

Natalia is home and doing so well. She has gotten completely used to her new life as a diabetic. God bless her little heart. She has been so brave and grown up about it.

It's clear to me that God sends us nothing but the things we can handle. He must have lots of faith in me :)

She is going back to school at the end of the week and all is well in the universe again.



Today is also one of the happiest days of my life cause Juan started a new job today! It's an amazing company where they have finally realized how GOOD he is at what he does. The pay is insane and his boss couldn't be better.

For those who don't know, he is a magazine editor and he used to make the Spanish versions of Men's Health and ESPN The Magazine.

You can read all but my desperation here.

But, those days are long gone and right now our future's so bright, we gotta wear shades!


Onto scrappy news, I managed to finish my WIP LOs for march. The kit was a joy to work with and I am gonna finish every last scrap of it.

Check them out...








I am off to finish some custom orders for Handmade by ANILU for my dear friend Jenny and Nati has a Dr's appointment so I'm off.

Toodles!!

19 comments:

Vee said...

so glad that you are back to normal and your dd is doing awesome!! great news all around and congrats to your husband on the new job too! :)

Amy Harle said...

Hi Anilu - I'm a major blurker of yours (blog-lurker...LOL!!) and just wanted to let you know you have lots of prayers being said for you and your family!! Stay strong!! I love your scrapping (and jewelry, too...) and was wondering where you got those great letter stamps? They seem to be so versatile. Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Clearly it has been a whirlwind for you! Glad things are back on track!

Janine Langer said...

So glad you are back to normal and that she is doing well!

LOVE your layouts. :)

Trish said...

I have MISSED YOUR BLOG--and am so glad you're back in full force! So happy about Juan's job and Nati. You are strong--and I'm so proud of you!! Loved your lo's this month--I have no idea how you found time to do those...Hugs to you all, and congrats too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your fam on the upswing! I absolutely adore the silhouette you used in your layout. My mom has one from years ago. Think I just might make one too. :-)

Ady said...

I'm so happy your back... I knew it would all work out. You are an amazing woman and the skies the limit. Your layouts are beautiful and I'm so happy Nati is doing great and life is beginning to take shape again. Can't wait to see you...

Carrie said...

Glad to see you back in action! I love the Jenni Bowlin papers and alphas! I LOVE the silhouette LO! Did you just make a copy of it? I have silhouettes of my kids and would love to try to do the same. Congrats to your hubby on his new job. Best of luck!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I love what you did with those layouts, very pretty. The silhouette of your dd is precious! I'm glad she is doing better and your whole household is doing good.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

I am over the top happy for you because things are finally going well and life seems to be looking up for you, my friend! CONGRATS to Juan and a big hug for you and Nati :-) Stay strong and have faith!

I missed you blogging... Love the LO's!!!

Noelia said...

I have nothing but joy and happiness to hear the good news about your family! What a thrill that you're back, that Nati is doing so well and that Juan got a J.O.B!! All is Fantastic and I know you deserve all the best!
Gorgeous pages as usual!

waleska said...

Anilu, I'm so happy for all of you!!
the pages are gorgeous! have a great day :)

Sweet Peripety said...

I've been praying for you so much. I love your lo/s. Glad that you are getting into a routine!!!

Denise said...

Anilu, I can "hear" the happiness in your blog. I am thrilled that everything is calming down and becoming routine.

Love your layouts. My favorite is the silhouette. That one is gorgeous!

***Paola*** said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm jumping up and down right now! That is awesome news about Juan amiga! Awesome!!!! I'm glad Nati is doing better, I'm sure she's been a trooper! (Hugs)

Anonymous said...

Anilu,I'm so glad that normalcy is finally settling in. Those layouts are gorgeous!!!

Erin said...

glad things have settled down for you and your family. Lovin those pages!

Alexis said...

YAY! So glad that your dd is doing well with the transition!! And the layouts are gorgeous as always!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

So glad to hear all the good news in your life! No one deserves it more!!! My nephew is a diabetic and my sister would love to chat if you have any questions. He was diagnosed at 4 and is 17 now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...