Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lots of work!!

First of all, a HUGE thank you to all my dear friends who have made a donation to the Walk to Cure Diabetes. I will be eternally grateful to you for your help. It has really meant the world to me and my Family!!


Now, I'll share some more of the custom orders I've been making for my pals!! I love being able to create exactly what someone wants.

These are just some of the pieces I've done lately...


For Rebeakah, simple silver and black tourmalines...



For Jenny. This one is so pretty and girly. Loved it.


Pinks and purples for Steph, are on their way to merry old England.




Malachite and wood for Jenny. Loved the green and brown color combo.



The matching necklace. This looks so cool on the neck. Hope you like Jenn!!








I found this little test on Dav's bog and I was not surprised to find I am a...

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


I LOVED that movie and she is definitely my fave character. Gotta love Jane Austen.


Later gators!!



7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful pieces! I love the first one:)
Laura

Steph said...

Thank you so much again for the necklace - I can't wait for it to arrive xxx

Denise said...

I love Jane Austen. Can't wait to see what character I am.

Your jewelry is beautiful - as always!

Erin said...

love your new jewelry..especially the malachite!

Natalie said...

Lovely jewelery. I was rocking the piece you made me the other day. Love it!

Unknown said...

You are so good with your jewelry! How's your etsy going?! If I had more extra $ I'd definitely order something! Keep it up:-)

naomi_m said...

I'm Elinor Dahwood too. I love that movie!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...