Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello, I'm a Mac...


a brand spanking new, gorgeous MacBook, generously given to Anilu, by her sweet Dad!!

I haven't been able to put her down! Yes, my Mac is a "she". My previous one was falling apart so she has been replaced.



I am also very spoiled by my Cupcake Scrapshop boss. March's kit is a compilation of all the DT's fave stuff, and I have to say it has obviously been my fave so far.

Check out the pages I made with it. You can see the team's amazing creations here.










Juan's first day at work was great! He came home happy and excited. I never saw that on his old job...


The best news of the day, however, was that Natush is doing just fine. She had a Dr's appointment and her insulin was reduced!! I am so incredibly blessed by this little girl. She is my pride and joy!

Last Friday we had lunch at Les Halles in Coral Gables and I ordered the duck and Juan, a steak au poivre. So far, Natalia had been the pickiest eater in history, and that day, out of the blue, she downed half of my duck and half of Juan's steak!!
Yesterday at lunch she had a grilled (no more chicken fingers) chicken breast and, get ready, STEAMED BROCCOLI!!!

Needles to say I am in heaven!!


I'm off to start the day. My Dad is here to visit his princess/granddaughter so I'm gonna go get ready to hit the town.


Have a great Tuesday!

20 comments:

Anna M said...

Congrats on your sweet new CPU!

I'm glad Nati is better and everything is looking up.

Hopefully sometime this year you, me, and Lou can get together!

I love you girl!

Jenn said...

Congrats on your new toy! I love your LO's and I am so happy that your hubby loves his new job! That is so important! I am glad Nati is doing well! Have fun with your dad!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love your new computer. So jealous!! Glad your daughter is doing well. LOVELY layouts!!!

Ady said...

I'm really contemplating on a MAC. I want to do more things with my photos. Maybe I can play one day with you and your MAC. I'm so happy that Nati is eating new things. D'Angelo is also a picky eater so I know how you feel. He also just started trying new things.

Balou said...

I'm so glad Nati is doing better!
Congrats on the new Mac and on Juan's new job. Enjoy your visit with your dad.

Love you!

Vee said...

congrats on the new MAC and more celebration is in order that your little girl is doing so well, YAY!!!!
love your layouts, gorgeous :)

Micayla said...

Yay that Nati is better and things are looking up!
Lucky you, a new mac!!!
Loving the new layouts, sooo sweet!
Love to ya x

Nicole said...

glad that things are looking up...enjoy your time with Dad!!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

SO GLAD Natalie is doing better...what a scare!!!
Love all the layouts and big congrats on your new computer!!!
xo

Anonymous said...

Ooooh oooohh oooh! congrats on your new toy! Love them Mac's. I am so glad Natalia is doing well. And eating new things! That is always a plus for kids!

Vane P. said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well and all these great and happy things are coming into your life!

As for your new computer: GO MAC!! Since I switched over last month, I have to say I have never been happier on a computer and never intend to switch back again. Thank you for helping me decide to take the plunge!

caroline said...

yay on the macbook!
love the LOs
and glad nati is doing well and that j loves his new job :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anilu! I just wanted you to know that your packaged arrived safely and the pieces are more beautiful in person!!! I just love them. Also, I'm so glad to hear you are all getting back on track and that Nati is doing well. That is such a tough thing for a little one. xo P.S. I knew you would make disney pages that I would just LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Anilu, what an awesome present from Dad..he spoils you rotten! I'm so glad to hear the goodness on Nati.

Those layouts are to die for!! Love them ; )

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey Anilu,

I'm so happy that there are so many good things happening in your life!!! Juan's new job, Nati's improved eating habits, you're kickin butt with creative projects and now this... a new MAC... I wanna be spoiled too :-) xoxo

Trish said...

After all you have been through, you deserve this! Enjoy it girl!

Awesome layouts, as usual! That kit is amazing--Colleen is a sweetheart and putting together a group of favorite things was genius! You rocked that kit!

Enjoy your time together with the family...

Natalie said...

I want a mac so bad. Might have to break down and get one soon. And loved March's kit. My favorite so far! Great work.

steph said...

Cute layouts!
Have fun with your new toy, gotta love the Mac!

michelle.g said...

I'm so glad to hear things are well with all of you, especially Nati! Congrats to your hubby on his new job! And I love the pages...send some mojo my way, will you? :)

Lizee said...

oooh you lucky lucky girl...
congrats on your mac:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...